Vapers! Show off your Instruments!

Haha… I see we have a few players here…
No not talking mods… but mods are cool and can be in the pic/vid too…
Post up what you play… be it drums, guitars, spoons, banjos or other…
but if it is the last thing… keep that in your undies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is mine… woohoo show and tell time!! :slight_smile:

I like to see other instruments and have a bit of fun… join me! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Sorry for the reposts, J5th hangover …

13 Likes

Friekin’ GORGEOUS brother!

3 Likes

Thanks brother. Gotta get NEW pics. Too hungover lol. Nursing back to health…

3 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!! look at the wood on the top…
I could get lost, standing there just drooling over how sweet those drums are!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Google Photos
That’s my latest “baby”… My first guitar with P-90s…

6 Likes

That’s awesome! What kinda stuff do you play?

1 Like

who, @Musicmixologist :stuck_out_tongue: If it is me, I am just learning to play and build :wink:
I have a few others…

here is my lap steel :slight_smile:

and my diddley bow…

6 Likes

Those are stunning, hoss… Can’t tell if you’re a lefty or a righty, lol… But I’m assumin righty… Ya know, I play Pearl, too… I’ve got a '95 Export Series in “mirrored chrome” and I’ve had 'em since '97… They STILL sound awesome, lol…

3 Likes

Really cool… As long as I’ve been playin, I’ve never even heard of a diddly bow! Lol… but it looks fun!
And I was wonderin about your banjo… Where did you get that beautiful thing? And I was wonderin since it’s a 4 string, how ya tune it… Is it like a tenor, a mando, or a uke?

3 Likes

It’s a tenor reso gourd guitar… :slight_smile:

Look at these vids :slight_smile:

My best friend and mentor created the reso gourd guitar a few years ago… picked it up from him for my bday last month… I make noises atm… almost sound like an air plane :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Thank you @anon84779643, actually 100% birch, but Pearl has perfected stippling, and I dont have to worry about depleting the worlds bubinga supply.

2 Likes

Love that deep cherry red there @Musicmixologist.

3 Likes

Hehe, southpaw.

2 Likes

Ya know, that’s one of the infamous Harley Bentons (from Thomann Music in Germany)
that everybody seems to be in love with right now, lol… It was really inexpensive, but so far, I love it… And those P-90s are awesome… Just SUPER clear and articulate… I actually did a lil video demo of it;https://youtu.be/yc-KDq-aE74
Got a couple guitar demos on there, and I do a podcast called “The Paranatural Podcast” about ghosts, UFOs, local legends, cloning, etc…

3 Likes

This is the only thing i can play on

7 Likes

My favourite spoons for a thigh slapping good time, Ye haa!!

5 Likes

I gotta set of bones too :wink: haha!!

2 Likes

And my favourite Strat air guitar

5 Likes

Double Contrabass Flute

6 Likes