Vapers Tek ~ Shipping/Packaging Woes

So, yeah, this! First time receiving a damaged shipment of flavorings; the one flavor that got broken was the reason I made the order! Damnit! The whole box smelled nice though.

Totally the fault of Vapers Tek for not packaging the product properly. The bottles of Inawera flavoring look to be repackaged in 10ml vials (very fragile at that) thrown all together in one plastic bag. Not a smart idea.

So, if you order from Inawera from Vapers Tek, be sure to add in the comment box, “please bubble wrap the bottles individually, 'cause their gonna break otherwise!”.

Oh man!! That sucks. Are they going to fix it?

2 Likes

I’ll write them a “nice” email tonight and hopefully get the issue solved. I’ve never received such fragile vials of flavorings from any vendor so far; hoping to explain to VT, this type packaging isn’t a good idea.

3 Likes

I havent ordered anything from them yet, I was planning on getting some nicotine pretty soon though. I sure hope they package that better than your flavoring.

1 Like

My first few orders from them were great; all bottles of liquid get sealed in plastic and the tops taped on and packed in peanuts. This issue was with a bunch of very thin walled vials of liquid packaged lose with each other in the same bag and then (the most dangerous part) given to USPS for delivery 2000 miles away. Separating the vials from each other would have kept the breakage from occurring, I’m sure.

From OK to us here in NC is a long way for something so fragile to travel!

4 Likes

Yeah with USPS handling its bound to happen sooner or later.

2 Likes

For the life of me… I don’t know why I just ordered stuff from Vapers Tek. The price for the VG and PG was twice the price charged at NicotineRiver.com. They also charged me for shipping $13. Yes, I used a 20% off coupon that covered the shipping. Wow… I’d better go back to comparison shopping before I click ‘pay’.
I did order some unusual German flavors though, and I hope I enjoy them.

1 Liter PG
1 $15.99 USD $15.99 USD
1 Liter VG
2 $15.99 USD $31.98 USD
Apple Red Sweet Sour (Braeburn) Flavor
(German Flavors: 10ML)
1370-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Black Kische Yogurt
4124-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Hazelnut Waffle Flavor
(German Flavors: 30ML)
1439-30 1 $10.50 USD $10.50 USD
Hazelnut Waffle Flavor
1439-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Nut Cream Flavor
1570-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Panna Cotta
PANNA COTTA 1 $3.50 USD $3.50 USD
Spekulatius Butter Cookie Flavor
(German Flavors: 2ML Sample)
1471-02 1 $2.00 USD $2.00 USD
Vanilla Dream Flavor
(Amount: 2ML Sample)
1761-2 1 $2.00 USD $2.00 USD
Wild Strawberry
WILD STRAWBERRY 1 $3.00 USD $3.00 USD
World Champion Flavor
(Amount: 10ML)
1704-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Yogurt Flavor
1781-10 1 $5.00 USD $5.00 USD
Subtotal: $98.97 USD
Coupon Code (20Liquid): -$19.80 USD
Shipping: $17.49 USD
Grand Total: $96.66 USD

2 Likes

Yikes. Didn’t realize this was a necro.
(previous comments removed)

2 Likes

No worries! :wink: Sometimes folks can get some good/useful info from necro threads.

1 Like

Oh absolutely! Lol

Sorry if it sounded negative! I should have just trashed the post. Wasn’t thinking straight.

1 Like

Just letting everyone know my order came just fine. I do have to figure out ‘what’ flavors are what because the labels are in German on some flavors. The VG is palm based. I haven’t tried - or used any of it yet. It its not as good as Nic River, I’ll post my comparison.