Vapers tongue needs some good fruit recipies

Hey guys, well it happened again I was in denial yesterday.
But I have custard and desserted myself out.
I am really picky about fruit which sucks I have a huge fruit stash. N have barely used any of them. Any good fruit resources? Would help alot today. P.s I hate mangoes no matter what. Lol

10 Likes

@ladycrooks I’ve been lucky, and never had to switch juices to keep tasting. I accidentally figured out what worked for me …

10 Likes

It’s a coil gunker though

14 Likes

LOL @d_fabes !!!

6 Likes

Well, I’d always suggest using fruits to make booze. I have been vaping mostly heavy tobacco blends over yule and beyond, with this cocktail being the most used break blend.

6 Likes

It also does a great job cleaning brass and copper.

9 Likes

This will cure vapers tongue.

8 Likes

productimg

An alternate toothpaste. I think I may switch from lovage to wintergreen in my free PR this year:

Skip the winter - get the green.

7 Likes
5 Likes

You can just vape base. I like smooth tasteless no flavour base.

8 Likes

awesome, i do not have any of them…

3 Likes

mabye check out my stash n let mw kno what you come up with, i got some weird flavors like zesty lemon grass zen garden capsacium,

3 Likes

It might help if you mention what fruity flavors in your stash you like most (not what fruits you like in RL, because that’s a completely different story); this way people may find you good combinations specifically adapted to your taste.

6 Likes

Hey @ladycrooks. I only experienced VT twice (early on in my journey) and all I did was upped my water intake, vaped straight CAP Peppermint (so I could get a throat hit and a teeny-weeny taste of something) and gave my buds time to readjust. Both times the VT was due to overloading on one or two mixes for too long. In the end I forced myself to change my mixes around each day on a regular basis.

Yeah, it’s hard sometimes, especially when you come across a mix that you’re really getting into :drooling_face:. It’s a habit now but I’ll vape maybe 5-6 different mixes daily and haven’t had VT for about 5 of the last 6 years. Other than that, maybe you could just vape flavourless base as @Stankhammer suggested. Good luck GF :pray:.

7 Likes

Never had vapers tounge just bad wicking.

5 Likes

That actually looks kind of tasty. Might go well with the Sour D I just copped.

6 Likes

Then another order time

4 Likes

My first time replying on here but you sound excactly like me.i actually owned a vape shop before anyone new what vapong was and have been a custard and many variations of vanilla for years and definitely having the same issues…I’m not a fruit fan but i had a flavor that i mixed with dragonfruit and strawberry as well as the clone unicorn milk and i try to give it a couple weeks and then go back to the custards… i could definitely use some advise as well on something to sooth the itch…lol

6 Likes

Welcome to ELR @gatorvape.

3 Likes

@gatorvape Glad you joined our forum. With your experience as a mixer and former shop owner, I bet you will have some great things to share with us.

4 Likes