Vaperslam Coming Up March 20th-21st 2015 Winston Salem, NC, USA

http://www.vaperslam.com/

MARCH 20TH AND 21ST, 2015 : WINSTON SALEM, NC
BENTON CONVENTION CENTER
THIS EVENT IS FOR ADULTS 18+ WHO ARE LEGALLY
ALLOWED TO PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS
PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILDREN

I’ll be there at least one of those days!

5 Likes

@JeffB, I am SO ticked I’ll have to miss this event! Gotta work both of those days in Raleigh. I was really hoping to be able to get my hands on a VW mod or 2 (hopefully on the cheap) that I’ve been looking for online. I’m gonna have to figure out how to make this happen even though I’m not there! Thinking…

Man I wish too I could make it. I’m only about 4 hrs away from it. Maybe somehow I will or hopefully there will something of the same sort coming to the east Tennessee area here in the near future.

1 Like

@Jimk I’m not off yet as I’m about to do a shift change so I can’t request off for Saturday, but if you’re not able to make it throw me a PM with your mobile # I’ll be happy to shoot you some pictures and prices, I might even be able to front some cash for a device depends on how much I spend between now and then, considering I just spent roughly $300+ on flavors, mods, and tanks over the last 2 weeks.

Edit: Where’s spell checker… :frowning:

@JeffB, that’s super nice of you to oblige as such! I’ve never been to a vape fest, so I don’t know if there will be vendors there selling wares! I would imagine so, just like any other convention of vendors. About the only VW mod I’m interested I at the present time would be the SX mini with the Yihi 350 chipset. Other VW mods just don’t speak to me like that one. Well, there is the Zero but between the two, I’d go for the SX mini.

Last I heard 80+ vendors have registered so yea a few will be there :smile:

@JeffB, you’re killin me!

You’re killing me… Yeti has the SX for $189 … I can’t justify that much for a mod. :smiley:

That’s why I’d love to be at that event, cause you know there are going to vendors there that will be selling things for a bit less than what you can get online. Or that’s what I would be hoping anyway. As I look online, I don’t see this mod for under $189. Hmmmm, that would suggest that the vendors have signed the old “can’t publish a lower than $xxx price” agreement with manufactuer. Yes, the SX mini is an expensive little mod. With the speed in which VW mods are flooding the markets and a new ones come out every day, perhaps the pricing on this mod will become more reasonable in time.

Found something you might be interested in @Jimk http://focalecig.com/Product/-Ships-from-USA-Wood-SX-Zero-50W-by-Hotcig-14231

1 Like

@JeffB, thanks so much for tracking that down, however, I get the willies when thinking about putting more than $13.95 (for a clone of something) out there in the “no mans land” of money exchange for product. I’d rather be able to purchase from a vendor in the states when it comes to high end products. About the only time I have purchased high end out of the country has been from Metal Madness in Greece.