Vaperstek closing, need my eu sourced nic

I guess vaperstek is closing and I’m looking for an alternative vendor to buy the same eu sourced nic. I probably have enough nic for 3 months.I really need this nic or a substitute I’m subohm’n 50Mg juice, just their regular eu source not a salt or smooth or anything and its affordable and not harsh. Thanks for any help.

3 Likes

I forget do they sell CNT or Chemnovatic ??? CNT is at LB and Chemnovatic is at LNW …im sure there are other places but those are two places I use for either or LB also Carries Nic Select

2 Likes

looks like chemnovatic, thanks! but it’s hard to verify that LNW sells chemnovatic, i guess i’ll have to message them.

2 Likes

what does LB stand for, it’s been awhile since I had to shop around.

3 Likes

Liquid Barn…Yes LNW has a Mix of Chemnovatic and another brand which is their house brand…If you scrill down you will find the 100pct Chemnovatic …Heartland Vapes is also Chemnovatic I believe the Ultra Nicotine…

5 Likes

Thanks for that info. I also (used to) buy my nic from Vapors Tek. I’m glad we can source it from LNW. You rawk!

4 Likes

Just double check that its NOT CNT instead of Chemnovatic at LNW …I do know that Heartland Vapes Ultra Nicotine is Chemnovatic 100pct

4 Likes

Have you tried the CNT ?? I really like it for me personally the CNT and Chemnovatic are a step above Nic Select but Nic Select is still a solid product . I wonder if Vaperstek will have some kind if Sale this Month?

2 Likes

I haven’t tried CNT, but if it’s similar to Chemnovatic I’d give it a try.

3 Likes

I can send you a sample if you want just PM me…

2 Likes