VaperVersaries ! Let's celebrate your quit date. :)

I’m so very happy for you, Doug! Coming off a 3 pack habit is something to be commended for! I’ve never tried LNW’s flavors but I do like and use their nic. My stance has always been whatever you need to quit … then do that. I vape a 40-45 watts so I’m no help with high wattage, but I bet some of the folks in this group are. As far as flavors, I’m kind of in a pickle on that so someone else might know. I know a lot of the recipes from 2015-2016 had many more flavors (for the most part) but I think most of us were doing lower watts then, someone can correct me if I’m wrong. I wish you the absolute best and congratulations!!!

3 Likes

:partying_face: 2 year VaperVersary today for hubby and I :partying_face:
Smoked for 27 years.
We have saved approximately $9750 per year combined!!
Last time we bought rollies they were $75 per 50g pouch, which is the main reason we switched.
The health benefits have been a bonus, smell better, no more wheezing at night and generally feel physically and mentally better :upside_down_face:

8 Likes

Congratulations @Sevencasper

2 Likes

One year off the nasty sticks.
Thanks to vaping, I now can’t even tolerate the smell of smoke when someone fires up close to me.
I expected an uphill battle in the beginning as I had had with patches and gums years before, to my astonishment that never happened. I got carried away by the wonderful flavourings. As my sense of smell and taste recovered over the following three months, I discovered an appetite for fruits, bakery and of course tobacco.
Starting with nic conc of 12, I managed to get down to 9, recently with my new steps into DIY I’m trying my hands on 7-8 mg/ml and yes it’s working.
Not only that, at the beginning I had been a voracious vaper, burning through coils and wicks like wild fire, steadily that frequency decreased significantly.
Banning flavours means cutting off a cornerstone of the efficacy of vaping as a safer alternative to ciggies.
Curiosity is what entices teens to experiment, not the flavours. I don’t see any campaign against alcohol flavourings, does anyone?

22 Likes

Congrats Joey.

7 Likes

Congratulations, Joey! I 100% agree with everything you’ve said about banning flavors and I think it’s ridiculous what they are doing. The sad part is if the 13 million (or how many people vape now) stood up and said enough, it would all end. I really do believe that! Join us on twitter under #vaping #wevapewevote and write your reps, get meetings if you can tell them how you feel, but most of all share your story with anyone who will listen. I would like to see further generations of smokers find this life saving technology.

8 Likes

Congratulations @General-Melchett , 365 days without lighting cigarettes … 365 * xx = xxxx many cigarettes saved. Well done, keep going …

9 Likes

I wish I could, unfortunately I’m not on American soil. I live in Cairo, Egypt.
Our situation is a de facto truce with the government. No recognition yet no major crack down as yet.
One of the drawbacks of this situation is of course lack of supervision over the producers. Which means one has to be very careful when buying e-liq.

8 Likes

A place I’ve always wanted to visit!

5 Likes

Visit yes, long stay/live here absolutely NO.
It’s is a giant mental health infirmary over here!! Absolutely miserable!!!
It’s a s***hole exactly like Donny described :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Sweet Congrats!

6 Likes

Happy Quit Smoking anniversary! :tada:

5 Likes

Congrats Joey, I quit stinky sticks and started at 12mg and now down to 3mg thanks to Flavors! Vaping saves lives! Now have a Vape Flavor Ban here, but love my vape with a Bud Lite Lime, go figure😎

4 Likes

Congratulations :beers: , keep up the job well done :clap:

5 Likes

Congratulations on your Milestone @General-Melchett :trophy:

5 Likes

It’s easy to pick the low fruit (Alcohol is high fruit).

6 Likes

Thanks @Gus6

Same here @General-Melchett
Congrats on your achievement :tada:

5 Likes

Oh yessss man. I can imagine a nice tobacco recipe vaped with this Bud Lime. Yes yes yes​:beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

7 years today and there is no itch to scratch!

11 Likes

Congrats!! Well earned!!

5 Likes