[VapeSourcing Giveaway]-Win $75 MyVapors Myuz SS5 Kit-03/27

4 Mesh coils

come on, guys!

1. I would pick the same

Entry #1

There are only two things I Google related to vaping, one is deals when I am trying to find the best price on something, and the second thing is advocacy related information, because I like to keep up with what is going on related to vaping in various places around the world!

Entry #2

You guys have a wide selection of vape products, but the problem that I do have is that most of it is not available in the U.S.A. Warehouse… I would be great if you carried more in the U.S., because I know I’m not the only one who hesitates to order from overseas due to long shipping times or outrageous shipping fees to get it in a reasonable amount of time.

1 Like

Entry #3

I do wish more kits came with RTA’s and RDA’s though…

1 Like

Entry #4

Well, unfortunately, as others have said, pod mods have invaded, and not that its bad, but there are so many of them. They are convenient for new vapers, but the veterans are getting put on the back burner…

1. Same same :point_up_2: :point_up_2:
1 Like

1 Very often

2 - Nope
)

1. https://vapesourcing.com/vandy-vape-pulse-x-kit-special-edition.html

4 Bluetooth comtrol

Last 2 days, come on!

I think vape devices will develop into easy, quick filling devices, that are smaller, less messy and light weight.

[quote=“Vapesourcing, post:1, topic:221106”]
Simple to enter:

1. How often do you search on Google for content related to vaping now?
    At least daily
  1. Are there any products that you like but Vapesoucing doesn’t sell? (If so, please list in the reply.)
    Looks like they’ve got most anything I’d ever want or need
  1. Which kit sold by vapesourcing do you like best? (Reply with the link from vapesourcing.com )
    https://vapesourcing.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ranker
    aaaranker_218w_tc_box_mod
  1. What direction do you think the
    vape devices will develop?
    [/quote]
    Sleeker more easily concealed, and more pod like. I only hope that us old timers can still get the box mods we like
  1. Maybe twice a week.
  1. :You have a good selection.