[Vapesourcing Giveaway]-Win Wismec AI Alexa Box Mod for Free-12/17

1 - I have no desire to win this thing so…Artificial Intelligence has no place in vaping. It’s a fucking marketing gimmick.

2 - The only Wismec I ever bought failed on me so…none of the colors.

3 - I have many but if I had to go into battle I’d bring my Lost Vape Drone DNA 250C Squonker. It eats girly mods like this Wismec AI Alexa box for breakfast!
And if by chance I do win this I will forward it to the 1st runner-up.

3 Likes

My stupid Alexa already barely understands me. I can’t imagine it will understand “Echo, stop firing mod” when my lips are curled around it. “E-hex-uh, fop fiwing mod”. It would explode before it understood me. (And this isn’t a contest entry).

4 Likes

#Post 1
I can’t say my opinion until I try it. Unfortunately I haven’t yet.

1 Like

#Post 2
Red

1 Like

#Post 3
Mod kit.

1 Like

1 This is awesome function!

1 Like

What is your opinion on using AI in e-cigarettes - I’m old enough to think AI referred to artificial …well anyway I need all the intelligence I can get these days, although not sure how a vape is going to work out like this…turn it up?

1 Like

#2 . Which color of Wismec AI Mod do you like? Always partial to black (1st RX20 was black)

1 Like

#3 What type of device are you using now? A dumb battery powered one? Dual 18650 vapes well

1 Like

2 Blue
gfcxszxdcf

1 Like

3 Pod System

1 Like

I think the idea is actually reversed. It isn’t for Alexa to control the vape, but rather it turns the mod into an Alexa. Stream music, interact, home control, all the things the Echoes do but you can do it through the mod.

3 Likes

#1 Mod with voice control? That’s cool !

1 Like

#2 Black :call_me_hand:

1 Like

#3 Mod kit :call_me_hand:

1 Like

#Post 1

This is a very interesting and not an ordinary addition. It was interesting to try.

1 Like

#Post 2

Red

1 Like

#Post 3

Mod Kit

1 Like

1 I don’t think it is so crucial for vaping, but who knows.

1 Like

2 Blue is beautiful

1 Like