[Vapesourcing Giveaway]-Win Wismec AI Alexa Box Mod for Free-12/17

Hey guys, have you ever imagined a special vape device combining Bluetooth technology and voice control functions together? The Wismec AI Alexa Box Mod achieved that. Today we are going to provide one as the giveaway prize, delivering you an awesome experience you have never had before.

Wismec AI is the first mod of Wismec to work with Alexa, it is not just a vape kit, more like an intelligent box to start your smart life. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and Avatar chip, it fires up to 200W, offers you a more powerful output than ever. With the pre-built speaker, you can enjoy your favorite music while vaping, better to enhance the immersion and satisfaction. Utilizing Bluetooth technology, just download the Amazon Alexa app, you can get any information you want, such as the voice navigation, which will set your hands and eyes free, making your driving more concentrated and safer. It is also equipped with a centered 510 spring-loaded connector that can handle a wide range of tanks up to 30mm in diameter without overhang.

More details about Wismec Preva DNA Kit: https://vapesourcing.com/wismec-ai-mod.html

Simple to enter:

1. What is your opinion on using AI in e-cigarettes?
  2. Which color of Wismec AI Mod do you like?
  3. What type of device are you using now? AIO Kit? Mod Kit? Pod System? Pen Kit? Or others.

Note:

1. You must be 18 or older.
  2. The contest will end on 17th Dec and one winner will be chosen via random.org on 18th Dec.
  3. Number your replies.
  4. Each entrant with no more than 3 replies.
9 Likes

What is the point? I don’t get it and I don’t want too. I don’t allow alexa into my home. Why? Have you ever heard of 1984 by George Orwell.

I guess I am a bit paranoid but big brother can stay out of my house.

4 Likes

Black…

3 Likes

All of the above

I have the same plan

2 Likes
  1. Doesn’t really equate with me. But then I have never used a Blue Tooth Vape
3 Likes
  1. Black
    10chars
3 Likes
  1. A Cuboid
3 Likes

I think this idea has a great future!

3 Likes

I liked the traditional Black.

2 Likes

1 Alexa, What is my opinion on using AI in e-cigarettes?

4 Likes

2 Blue one

3 Likes

Mostly ordinary box mods & RTAs

3 Likes

3 Mod Kit!

3 Likes

1 What is your opinion on using AI in e-cigarettes? Its a good way to stop smoking

2 Likes

2 Which color of Wismec AI Mod do you like?
Black

2 Likes

3 What type of device are you using now? AIO Kit? Mod Kit? Pod System? Pen Kit?
Smok mod Tesla steampunk Nano with rdta

2 Likes

Can’t wait for it if it is to improve the quality of the vape. Not interested if mods are used as another tool to collect data about people, even anonymously.

2 Likes

Red is nice if it is as deep and dark as the pic shows. Otherwise I’d prefer the black one.

2 Likes

At this very moment an old Wismec RX 2/3 with the Blotto RTA, Lost Vape Triade with a Geekvape Zeus X RTA and an Hcigar VT250 with the Zesthia RTA.

2 Likes

What is your opinion on using AI in e-cigarettes?

I know where you live Alexa! Honestly, I have two Alexa’s in my house so it’s pretty cool to be able to ask questions or get a song to play at my will. Never thought about that in an e-cigarette, but hey why not, it’s not like they can find my address anyway.

What color of Wismec AI Mod do you like?

It’s always about red for me. And yeah, Roll Tide even though we lost our game this weekend.

What type of device are you using now?

Mod that takes two batteries.

3 Likes