Vapesourcing: Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN

Dear all ,

We are very glad to share with you our newest giveaway for a Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN !!!

Rules:

Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN?
Your favorite product from our website.

Every participants has at most two times to enter. Please comment each request separately .

Wait for your comments and wish you good luck! :tada:

Winner will be announced on April, 26th.

6 Likes

Have used the Joyetech eGo One. Unsure atm about the Atopack Penguin but looks good and would try.

Yes I use my old Ego AIO still and its a pretty good pocket device. I like the idea of the penguin and the juice capacity, but I’m not big on the name. Looks like something good to give to someone trying to make the switch.

I love this combo! Great deal

the “ego one” from joyetech was my first subohm setup and what really made me consider vaping a practical alternative. it hit good but the battery life was not as good as box mods

the smok alien for under $43 is a great deal. i would probably pick up one of these

Vaping journey began with Joyetech products: the Joye 510 PCC kit and later the Ego-C. This new Joyetech Atopack Penguin looks sleek, comfortable to hold, and very easy to use.

Great tank and great price.

1 Like

Yes, i have used Evic VT kit from joyetech. I like the how Easy it is to use and the design of ATOPACK PENGUIN.

1 I have I currently use two Ijoy Cuboids daily

2 Outstanding RTA & a Great Price

No. It looks interesting and holds 8ml of juice so I would use it

Have you used any Joyetech products before, how do you feel about Joyetech ATOPACK PENGUIN5?
Yes I have a Delta tank, a Cuboid, and two Cubis Pro tanks

Your favorite product from our website6.

I thought this Contest closed on the 26th

It was supposed to but I think they didn’t hit the number of posts so they extended it. I wondered that myself as I noticed my posts got deleted.

1 Like

@Vapesourcing Do we have a winner?
Please Advise, Thank You in Advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi All,

Sorry for late as the 5.1 holidays.

Please kindly check the result below:

@mrneph2, please kindly send your shipping address with tel-number through pm.

Thanks and best regards,
Vapesourcing

2 Likes