Vapesourcing: Wismec Theorem RTA giveaway!

I think the website looks good, looked a bit cluttered on the home page but once you delve into it it becomes a lot clearer.

I am ALSO vaping on a Maxo with a tsunami

@Josephine_van_Rijn @bluenose63 @recipecollector

Entry #3
At the moment I’m using the IPV4s with the Goblin mini.

Entry #1

I love the vapesourcing.com website I actually use it all the time (i have and order that should land in Au in 2 days Yay) - the site is very easy to navigate and the prices are great.

Not sure If I love it yet because I havent got it yet waiting for Thursday hopefully it is all the reviews say it is

Thanks for the heads Up @Josephine_van_Rijn

1 Like

Comment Entry one

Well my first impression of the website is that you showcase items well with nice graphics
It seems pretty easy to navigate, and I reckon I could easily become a customer as the
prices seem pretty reasonable!

This, to me is definitely the best item on the site: it is a work of beauty!

I’m currently rockin’ a Wismec Reuleux RX 2/3, with a Sigelei Moonshot filled with @Pugs1970’s famous Vananananana nanana nana na cream tea

@Grubby @recipecollector @bluenose63 @anon88729607 @Lolly

Comment Entry Two

Well my first impression of the website is that you showcase items well with nice graphics
It seems pretty easy to navigate, and I reckon I could easily become a customer as the

I’m NOW Vaping a Wismec Reuleux RX 2/3, with a Velocity Clone Juiced with Orsum Apples 3.142

@DrChud @VapeyMama @Josephine_van_Rijn @Maureeenie

Comment Entry Three

Back to the Wismec Reuleux RX 2/3, with a Sigelei Moonshot still filled with @Pugs1970’s famous Vanananana cream tea

@woftam @Fenrir1 @death @JoJo

Site looks great! Easy to navigate.

@Fenrir1 @Lolly @Chrispdx

I really like the smok alien 220w mod. Looks pretty sweet.

@recipecollector @woftam @Pugs1970

Right now I’m using an Eleaf istick 40w mod.

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Maureeenie @MysticRose

entry #2

One of the other things I like about the vapesourcing.com website is the range there are many things they have that are not available in Australia and the shipping costs are great and the delivery is quite fast - I would really like

Because I like the look of it.

Not sure do we have to tag in this one as well?

@Pugs1970 @Kalahariuk @Maureeenie @DrChud

1 Like

Can’t go wrong Tagging people, I’m sure @Vapesourcing is grateful for every person that gets directed to their site !

Actually I tag people in every comp, If @Lolly and @Pugs1970 hadn’t tagged me, I wouldn’t have known about it !

1 Like

Entry 1
Nice looking site easy to navigate and prices good
Favorite product would be a nice Smok Mod to go with by Baby Beast The smok alien 220w looks cool
Coolfire TC100 is current mod

Entry 1
Site looks awesome

Vaping on an OBS Engine

@Kalahariuk @Pugs1970

Entry 2
Site looks awesome

Vaping on an OBS Engine

@Kalahariuk @Pugs1970

Entry 3
Site looks awesome

Vaping on an OBS Engine

@Kalahariuk @Pugs1970

Psst, @recipecollector Wrong website dude, this comp is from https://vapesourcing.com/ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oops. Personally I blame the meds. Thanks :wink:

@BoyHowdy @BoDarc @Anonymiss

Your favorite product from our website . https://vapesourcing.com/smok-alien-220w-tc-box-mod.html

@Fenrir1 @Kalahariuk @CallMeTut

What’s the device you’re using currently. Wismec RX 2/3

@RusUSA @wvsanta @Pugs1970