VapeWild.com E-Liquid Reviews Deals and Tasting notes

I ran into a deal the other day, I couldn’t resist because it is such a great deal:

100ml of e-juice for $1.00. I thought this might be good for anyone experiencing writers block, taste these e-juices and get inspiration to mix again. This company also sells recipe kits, flavors and DIY supplies I thought someone might be interested in.

So far I’ve just sampled 1 of the flavors the company had given me as a free sample, it is called “Mystery Aug 18”. What I get from my tasting of this is a cake / cookie with vanilla frosting with possibly marshmallow for sweetness. I guess I have to wait till next month to see the flavor as their new release for September.

8 Likes

@nicomanteno How sure are you that VapeWild uses FW flavors? I was thinking capella, but IDK. I do know they have their own line of flavors and recipe kits.

5 Likes

Well not sure !00% but the flavors I have tried by just scream FW although that is not a bad thing because some are really good, I am not knocking you for liking any of their stuff, or even FW , for that matter they have some of my most used flavors including their hazelnut, Blueberry, and butter pecan, I just think that we as a community can come up with at least the same or better recipes, I like many of their offerings, I have Murica in one of my Sqounks as we speak, I just don’t think they are any where near what we as a whole could create. I would wager to bet that their whole line is FW, TFA, and Cap, But like I said nothing wrong with that, I wish them all the luck in the world with all the deeming regs and a that, They are a respectable place to order from, I just think that as a mixer for the last 4-5 years I can detect and produce a better recipe. I would like to start a new page for the clones of VW, or at least their reviews just not in Vape Mail, That’s all.

5 Likes

I have about 10 of them I will give my thoughts on after some thought, Thanks @CosmicTruth coming soon to a review soon w/ mixing notes and a subjective truth!

5 Likes

I heard that rumor too, but again I have no hundred percent evidence that their DIY flavors are re bottles of other brands.

Anyways, Murica however to me tastes very similar to (FW) boom 15% with an extra cherry flavor added.

It’s not cap’s, fa, inw because I tried these, since my husband loved Murcia for a long time. I haven’t tried tpa’s to be able to rule that out. And then of course we have the boat load of sweetener, that most commercial juices contain.

However and that might sound funny, but it’s still less then other vendors, or at least in some juices.

There are other ones, that are close to some TPA and FW actual “one shot” concentrates.

Anyways, I can’t vape them, because at any pg/vg ratio and nic. strength, it’s like razor blades going down my throat.

Less in the 0 mg so, which makes me believe that they also use lower quality nic.

Most of these flavors are very linear, which is not always bad but VW is not in the category of “cheap” ejuice, therefore I personally think that the juices should be a bit more complex and of quality, reason why I personally wouldn’t recommend them to non diy’ers.

All of this is my own opinion, not a fact before people get offended again :roll_eyes:

But at the end of the day, we all know that taste is subjective, and just because I don’t like it, doesn’t mean others shouldn’t try it. Especially at the price of the welcome pack.

Maybe someone can figure out the flavor used in their lemon cake (Lemon Sansation), if it wouldn’t be so damn harsh, that’s at least one juice I would recommend lol. It’s like spot on lemon cake not just cake with lemon, or lemon with bakery of some kind.

3 Likes

Vape Wild were sending these welcome packs out to the UK as well and I got one. One of the samples stood out as something I would have actually bought from them but unfortunately it’s not available in their EU store.
I don’t think I have enough experience yet as a mixer to replicate it and I haven’t found a recipe for it, just the main flavours in VW’s description. So if anyone here has tasted Star Struck and has a recipe for it or could help with that I’d be really happy and grateful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I completely agree with this, some of their flavors are delicious but they use nicotine that kills my throat. I bought a berserker rda from them not that long ago and asked for one juice sample in 6mg and the rest at 0mg, the 6mg made me cough up a lung in every atty I tried it in. if they used better vg/pg and nic I probably never would have started diy lol they have so many different flavors I think anyone could find a couple they like.

4 Likes

Primary Flavors: Dragon fruit, Kiwi, Pear
https://www.vapewild.com/star-struck-e-juice/

2 Likes

I’ve found that their Double Rainbow is really, really close to straight up TFA Rainbow Drops at about 8%. Probably also sweetener in there as most vendors use too.

I used VW a lot before I did the DIY thing and I did find some that were good, and some that were meh. Big shock there, eh?

5 Likes

I’ll be trying that flavor someday soon as it does not seem like one that needs a huge steep.
Today though I broke into “The Streak”, I’m just getting Waffles with Maple syrup, very tasty but they forgot the advertised Strawberries. It may need a longer steep. Its pretty tasty, but just waffles so beh, I’d rather have Waffles with Maple syrup, Whipped cream, and Heavy on the strawberries!

• 1 x Welcome Sample Pack - 10 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza
    (Nicotine Strength: 9 mg, VG / PG Blend: VG 65% / PG 35% [ Higher VG ],
    Flavor Choice #1: Frappapow (Caramel, Mocha, Frappuccino),
    (x) Flavor Choice #2: The Streak (Strawberry Waffles), ****
    Flavor Choice #3: Strawberry WaterFelons,
    Flavor Choice #4: (S+C)2 (Strawberries & Cream),
    Flavor Choice #5: On Cloud Custard (Vanilla Custard),
    Flavor Choice #6: Buttered Beer (Butterscotch Cream Soda),
    Flavor Choice #7: Double Rainbow (Rainbow Candy),
    Flavor Choice #8: Cinnamon Toast Cereal,
    (x) Flavor Choice #9: Banana Candy, ****
    Flavor Choice #10: Milk & Berries (Berry Cereal))

I’ll let it steep more and see if the strawberries come out.

4 Likes

I’ve tried 3, 4, 7, 8, and 9. None were bad but all seem easily clone-able (some I have actually, like 3, 4, and 7). In other words, they were OK but simple and easy to DIY. Professor Snipes Slytherin Sauce was complex and I liked that, as well as the GOAT one they had.

3 Likes

Thanks for that CosmicTruth. Do you or does anyone who’s tasted Star Struck have a suggestion as to what percentages or ratios those flavours would be?

2 Likes

I’d just guess my way into it, for me I’d maximize the DF & Kiwi, then add a little pear as an additive. I dont like pears :wink:
Then you can buy another bottle to try to fine tune the flavors, or just play with the pcts.

After more tasting “The Streak” I’d make it with Cap Waffle, a blend of Strawberries and some Cream Fresh. I’d up the waffle to be sure that is the predominant flavor.

3 Likes

The one I am now tasting is:
Banana Candy
The flavor is reminiscent of the banana taffy candy.
It is a clear liquid, and very sweet.
This bottle is marked as 9mg but I don’t get the same feel as I do my own 9mg liquid. I don’t think its worth a titration to test it, but I’m enjoying my own e-liquid more based on nicotine effect.

I think its:
Ripe Banana TFA 10
Taffy Base PSC RF 4
Super Sweet 2

5 Likes

I agree. I mixed up a bottle with 13% Boom and its almost identical. I think your right about the cherry. Unfortunately, i don’t have any FW cherry. I did add 1.5 % of rainbow drops and it’s pretty good. Thier flavors are pretty good, but they kill my coils.

5 Likes

Murica:
image Primary Flavors: Popsicle, Lemon Lime, Raspberry, Cherry
most of their flavor kits recipes use 15% TF but no sweeteners

They have another cheap offer 120ml for $4.44 with the WELCOME4 code

that is cheaper than I can mix 120ml

4 Likes

I am almost 100% sure they use Boom in murica but maybe the raspberry, lemon and cherry is what im missing. I really like murica and also the buttered beer. Im letting the others steep a few more days. Making a clone of buttered beer should be pretty easy. At first i thought there was a custard in their, but now im not so sure.

2 Likes

I don’t have boom, the flavor notes just give “red white and blue popsicle” then the image from vape wild added a cherry and lime, just going by those clues (going blind) i’d try
boom 8%
lime or lemon lime 3%
cherry 3%
sweetener 1%

on my banana taffy, while running blank base to clean the tank i noticed a couple of things: I detect marshmallow, and I got a buzz from my nicotine :smile:

3 Likes

I wish I would have lnown, I would have sent you some in your package. I’m getting ready PIF some flavors I have so many that I don’t use I’ll PM you when I get them together,

3 Likes

Dangit @robin, you have done too much already :smile:

2 Likes