Vaping comfy-food

So, u mixed a batch of e-juice, put it away for steeping, and you sit down anxiously waiting for it to finish.

What food do you make to comfort yourself while waiting for the juice to finish? :rofl::blush::crazy_face::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@TnT-Ejuice

Yea that’s how we all start out.

When you are anxiously waiting for a steep. That means your juice is steeping YOU. Try remembering you’re steeping your juice not the other way around. :wink:

6 Likes

Then I have a major problem. My juices steep for 3 monts minimum. Currently vaping the batches I mixed January 26th…

5 Likes

As far as food I eat to much of these. :stuck_out_tongue: Soon you’ll have enough to vape while your other juice is steeping. Welcome to the steep club. :slight_smile:

My other problem is… OMG did I just finish a whole tank of juice and not notice it. Wheres my bottle of ejuice? I need a refill fast and should I rewick this now? Probably not Ill just go with it. lol :rabbit:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/Cheez-It-Box-Small.jpg

3 Likes

I prefer to just self-medicate and time it so I wake up when steeping is completed.
passed%20out%20-%20Edited

8 Likes

I do my best to rid the world of as many pigs as possible… :pig_nose: plus :fire: = :yum:

6 Likes

I’d take a six-pack of eggs - hard boiled, 1 pack of mayo (165 grams), some scallions, a red pepper, a few slices of ham, chop them up and put it in a bowl, with salt and pepper. It’s yummy on a slice of bread…

3 Likes

lol… I just make a shake n vape to get me through. Plus I usually make 300ml or so at a time, so I have a decent stockpile

“Sir, do you want water in your whisky?”
“Why? I said I’m thirsty, not dirty”

3 Likes

Pretty much anyone will do. Except of course politicians. They’re sacks of crap. Only good use is fertilizer.

6 Likes