Vaping KILLED my cell phone!

Hehe, well KINDA. Talk about LUCK. JUST got the new screen protector on it, and case, and the VERY next day, I was coiling up some SteamCraves, and the needle tipped star head screwdriver fell (pretty high up), and landed RIGHT on the camera array on my S10 Plus. Well of COURSE it did. Can’t use a refuib as it’s also used at work, so go figure, no can find. Great phone, stellar camera.

Upgraded, under duress.

10 Likes

Murphy strikes again.

10 Likes

It’s the price of rocking Steam Crave. My Ragnars and Titans happily screw up 510s all day long. But, I’ll never replace them for the hit they deliver.

6 Likes

Dude, just break down and git a vape phone
Problem solved👌

14 Likes

VapePhone !!!

5 Likes

Where’d u find tht masterpiece @Rocky02852 ??

6 Likes
3 Likes

Cheap as chips, and easy to fix (with patience and attention to detail).

11 Likes

By CrApple, git is spot on! :laughing:

5 Likes

I did think of doing that. The Plus it looks like you don’t even have to open the phone up. I suspect, but can’t see if the camera lens itself is borked or not.

4 Likes

Yeah, that’s the tricky part. For $5-10, it’s worth the easy shot to see if just the ‘shield’ needs to be replaced. But if it turns out that the lens assy was damaged too… Then it can quickly become a whole 'nother level of work.

7 Likes

Indoor Smoker reviewed this one 7 yrs ago, the iPhone 5 Vapecase.

4 Likes

Ya got yerself a sharp shooter there @SessionDrummer . Joking aside, I hope your camera is intact.

5 Likes