Vaping ti wire

Hey guys im currently using a twisted ti wire 26AWG build in my iptv 4s it comes in at 0.08 ohm 2.73v at 75 joules is it safe to vape that low of a build the flavour is amazing but don’t want my battery’s to blow up on me I have two sets (4) of Samsung 25r rated at 35A and a set (2) of fest I think rated at 35A thanks

2 Likes

Here is a great program that I use to calculate amps.
I am using a similar set up ,I use 22ga grade 1 titanium 5.5 wraps and it is close to your setup.
I also use the Samsung 25r and the 30q’s for the majority of vaping.
I hate to tell anyone what is safe and what is not but I will say that I use about the same setup on my DNA75 and DNA 133 setups.
http://www.kritikalmass.net/battery-calculator/index.php

4 Likes

I vape Ti wire exclusively. Always with low ohm builds anywhere from .06 to about .15. I vape on an RX200 setup with either 3 Samsung 25r’s, 3 Samsung 30q’s, or LG HE4’s and I have had no problems with my batteries at all. They never get hot or anything. I am a really heavy vaper also. I am currently vaping a dual 24 gauge .15 ohm build in my TFV4 set at 80 watts and 480 F. This is actually one of my lowest settings. I normally vape at 100+ watts at around 520 F - 580 F. The only problem I have is even with three batteries I have to change them at least once a day, sometimes twice! So with what you have I would think you are fine, but you should always check Mooch’s recommended batteries…

4 Likes

Mooch’s recommended batteries is a blessing for us Vapers, it makes it so much easier to vape safely without stressing our batteries. :thumbsup:

3 Likes

You are absolutely right…that is why I was so happy to see the vaping community come together to help him out when he needed it! It just goes to show that we are not the only ones who think this!

3 Likes

I must say that the Vaping community isn’t like any other. Vapers tend to help others as much as they can and not let them hang to dry. And the community did truly come through for Mooch when he was in need of help, the same way they went out of their way to help Zack when he was in need.

Vapers amaze me in the most positive way ever.

3 Likes

Very true! Vapers are the best, IMHO! I know I have personally received much help from those here on this forum when I have needed it most! I could make a list of shout outs here to those that have helped me, but I won’t because most of them wish to not be pointed out in public, but they know who they are! I just hope they know how much they are appreciated and how much they have truly helped a fellow vaper in need! The willingness to give in the vaping community is unlike any other I have ever seen! It is a very sad thought that it may all come to an end here in the US, as well as other parts of the world, because of corrupt, money hungry, governments…

3 Likes

All one can ask for is that it stays the way it is with the helpfulness and that FDA will lose the fight as a whole in the end so vaping can continue to be innovative and foremost saving lives on a daily basis.

4 Likes

Amen to that!

3 Likes