Vaping vs Cigarettes

Wow, I just watched a vid on Vaping Shozza FB page where it compared how long it took (5 minutes) to kill flies under wine glasses with cigarette smoke vs vape plumes. It only took 2 puffs from the cigarette to kill the flies inside 5 minutes. The vape plume flies were not phased and set free to go land on potato salad somewhere. I’ll try and post video when I can. Wow, I was one of those flies for 40 years!

3 Likes

Let me know when you make the video. I’d like to see that. Not trying to make you smoke a cig though lol.

1 Like

I was looking for a video online like that one but couldn’t find it but came across this one. All I have to say is man i’m glad i don’t smoke them tar sticks anymore.

3 Likes

Sickening isn’t it. Thanks 4 posting.

Do you have a link to him on FB or the video please? Thanks! :smile:

I’m on my mobile phone now, so I don’t know if this copy and paste will work for everyone, but here goes:

Mind you, I can’t understand the language being spoken, so I have no idea if there is any nicotine in the vape juice, but I really think it’s all the other crap in tobacco that killed the flies under the Marlboro glass.

1 Like

Great video but like you said it would be nice to understand the language. Just to know the nicotine content of the e-juice. But I’m with you its probably the thousands of chemicals in a cig not the nicotine. Guess we will have to try this for ourselves but now where to get all them flies lol.

1 Like

Checked it out as well and interesting it was. I feel nicotine did not even come into play here since nicotine absorbs into the lungs near completely. Though the chemicals more than likely played a very small part it is my belief that the flies actually died from smoke inhalation just as many of us humans die when trapped in a burning building. Seems most logical to me…

Thank you for posting the link :slight_smile:

Much appreciated, certainly interesting even if we can’t understand it all.

1 Like

Now that is sick…

1 Like