Vaping with a Cold

I very much like Honey Bee, used at low %s it is amazing, just law real raw honey. Honey (FA) could easily be swapped in here at around .2-.25%.

I love Eucalyptus Mint but it comes with a rather stern warning, some symbols and words that i cannot remember right now but it had something to do with being a possible lung irritant. Im on the search for a different flavoring.

2 Likes

That sucks , I looked it up but didnā€™t see anything on our site.I wonder if the Mixed Mint (INW) is the same ? It is reported to have some eucalyptus in it as well?

1 Like

Honestly i really dont know and i hate to speculate for fear of spreading misinformation. The flavoring had a piece of paper with the warning and tho i kept it i dont have a clue where it is, hehe.

I wish more companies would be like TPA and release component lists for their flavorings.

3 Likes

That would be ideal , they are their own worst enemy when it comes down to warnings and regulations.
I hate to speculate as well but I do know when I vape the Mixed Mint is does seem to clear the lungs by helping to break loose the congestion?I havenā€™t had any irritation but I donā€™t vape it often.:expressionless:

3 Likes

I know custards normally need steep time, do you have a recommended steep time for this recipe?
Several customers as well as myself have chronic sinus problems so Iā€™m going to mix all these wonderful suggestions to keep them in stock so Iā€™ll always have a vape for those stuffy days.

1 Like

as a cobweb clearer itā€™ll work straight away, but yes you are right the older it is the more of the custard comes through, I have some thatā€™s 2 months old and itā€™s lovely but I do start vaping it after a week sometime. :wink:

2 Likes

Honestly i have no any idea about this. So, you can search online.

Iā€™ll let you know as soon as the INW Mixed Mint gets here. :smile:

1 Like

In Australia, Eucalyptus is a popular sinus clearer. I noticed eucalyptus and mint by inawera I think.

If itā€™s a good eucalyptus then this might help in something. Has anyone tried this flavour. Is it a good eucalyptus?

1 Like