Vaping with Oen. A Youtube channel u need to check out

So I started Facebook today and the first thing i did se was a guy shared a link to this youtube page.
i vaped for 3 years and 99% of the time i use an rda. i tought i new the logic behind how to wick and how to maximise flavour. buth well i was wrong.

The first video that was shared on a swedish group was this

it´s 31 min he really explains the fysics behind how and why. and he has a really intresting way to show stuff.
and he deservs more credit. an awesome guy. and he changed my mind how to wick and how to build my rda´s.

i tested one of he´s coil placement videos and i can actully say that i took out an rda that he makes an review of and it was an rda that i put on a 510 stand on a shelf because it was not that great to use. and now it will be back in my rotation of devices as well

18 Likes

Nice find @Nappen! I always have known the truth about air flow and where it hits the coil, but it’s awesome to see a physical example of what’s happening inside the RDA. This is going to affect how I build from now on I think! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for this @Nappen!
I subscribed and learned that I need to change my coil height and so many other things already, just from watching a couple of these!

I am quite pleased with the wicking experiments too, but after giving my husband one if my RDAs and noticing that he is not a fluffer, I stopped fluffing as well. We have been tight wickers and non fluffers about a month after I started building with my first RDA because of the results. I am happy to see an experiment to back that up!

I also like the nice relaxed way he does the video. They are a pleasure to watch.

5 Likes

:o what :o
u need to tickle the wick :o

4 Likes

Have you seen her posted selfies? That sort of talk will get a fellow going! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@Nappen thanks again for posting this. I perused his YT channel and found this…

I’ve had problems getting good flavor from the Pulse before. After watching this video I decided to rebuild one of mine, using what I learned.

I did 24ga SS on 3mm. I found resting the mandrel on the edges of the deck gives a perfect height to the coil…

I also found that if you dissect the coil with the screw holes (overhead view) it’s almost perfect distance from the air flow tubes. Let’s move it just a touch closer to the tubes than dead center of those screw holes…

After installing the coils, I checked to see if the air holes are lined up to the center of the coils…

Looks good to me. But looks can be deceiving. That 3mm mandrel is almost a perfect fit. I used it to check the alignment…

I have to say, this is the best flavor I’ve gotten off this RDA.

10 Likes

Your welcome made have not had the time to rebuild my pulse it will be the next atty a rebuild im going to try to se witch attys he have that i own in the graveyard shelf maybe i get a meed for mods in the near future haha

2 Likes

He released new video couple of weeks ago stating that he works with Cathulu mods. And said he made design for rda which is not ready for review samples but can hit 150 watts with flat wire and still have a nice cold vape. Honestly i belive this guy been his subscriber nearly a year.

Sadly i tried his wick method in tanks ( Like troll and smm ) and i can feel a little burnt hit in the back of my throat so these methods don`t apply on tanks.

2 Likes

i can honestly tell u a secret.
Tanks are the devils work. :stuck_out_tongue:
i have tried so many tanks and always get dryhits from hell. so i quit using them. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

If anyone gets a Dead Rabbit check out this video
@vonTrueso @Chrispdx @Skullblade789

Dead Rabbit RDA fix

It turned a good RDA into a really good RDA
Now the air flow hits the bottom and the sides of the coil and brings out the high notes of the flavor :smiley:
And it only took me 10 minutes to do
I have the DR SQ
3 Likes

Oddly enough I am super happy with my 5 goons, rebel recoil and entheon.

5 Likes

BRILLIANT!!!

I love this guy. I am a fan for sure. I wonder how long it will take me to go through all his vids?

On a bit of a different note; Out of all the RDA’s I have used and loved, my favorite is Twisted Messes.

4 Likes

@Nappen thank you for sharing this channel . I watched the first video and was hooked , I have since subscribed and have now watched many others. I love the fact that he states that he doesn’t really review products but IMO he does what other reviewers should be doing.
They way he goes into details about coil placement is excellent.
@Rob62 , thanks for that share as well. It took about 15 minutes with a diamond file but it is much better than before.

3 Likes

And some people said it was Blasphemy to tuch a perfectly good in the box Dead Rabbit :smiley:
LOL all I can say is I think it has way more flavor :+1: ( I have the SQ )

1 Like

I will get an SQ ,I was not impressed as a squonker but I liked it just as an rda.This made it better though , waiting on a new triple 18650 parallel squonker to come in…I think it will now be perfect for that.Thanks again!

1 Like

This guy is right! I doubled the thickness of my wicks and do notice a difference. Temp control is much better now and more consistent hits. I never liked temp control on an rda until now!
Oh, btw, this is my first post but I’ve been lurking around for awhile.

6 Likes

thanks big improvement for me

1 Like