Vapor Flask v2 Reads Titanium Wire

If you want the best wire possible it’s a trade off. I’m fairly certain the grade 2 produce a small amount also. Heating Tio2 produces Tio2 dust period. Grade 2 produce less I’m sure… but still some. Like I say, to each his on.

2 Likes

flask vaping like a champ tonight

3 Likes

Did you order the titanium?

No im actually using 30 g tempered ni200. Working fantastic actually

1 Like

Spent my coin on a goliath clone and a base for my orchid

1 Like

I haven’t ordered that yet. I got to give it a try. What type of build are you vaping?
wraps/ohms/id

9 wraps 2.5 Id spaced . Nothing fancy but she’s very stable and is vaping quite nice

1 Like

When I first ordered ni200 I got the 26g and its hard to keep it above.1 with dual. My second order I got 28-30-32-36g… but they are very soft and hard to work with. The tempered is stiffer, right?

1 Like

Yes it’s quite a bit nicer to work with . I got mine from lightning vapes .

2 Likes

Luckeeeey!

Wish mine hadnt taken a crap. I really miss the feel of it in my hand. So sad…

1 Like

Did you never get another unit ?

1 Like

I decided not to go down that road again just yet. I just got them to give me a refund. It was a hard decision, but I thought I’d just save my money for another TC device that was a bit more tried and true. It’s an awesome feeling mod, but if it doesn’t work, it’s just a $65 paper weight. I’m hoping the Sigelei 75 will prove to be the TC one for me. When and if the clone of the SX mini M class is released, I might take a chance on that one if the reviews are good. I’m a tank guy anyway, my wicks stay wet 99.9% of the time, so TC isn’t really something I’m hell bent about getting in my hands.

3 Likes

Honestly my flask once I worked out how to use it properly works awesome . Its probably my favorite feeling mod . Most of the time I just use reg kanthal and tanks, but it gave me a new found love of my Magma dripper.

3 Likes