Vaporesso target MP80

I have the Vaporesso target MP80, with the GTX 0.3 ohm mesh coil. That would be vapeble from 32-45w.
I began at 40w, but the vape was so hot, then I tried it at 32,5w, still to hot for me. Even the tip was almost to hot to touch with your lips.
After reading about voltage, I turned it to voltage mode. Now vaping it at 2,1 voltage.
I’m only vaping for about 3 months. I’ve only vaped with the Vaporesso NRG 5ml tank with GT Ccell coil, so don’t have any experience with others.

Does anyone recognize this problem or is it just me?

2 Likes

assume you have changed the coil in that 3 months :smiley:

2 Likes

The coil ratings are just suggestions, if you want to run it at a lower wattage then go right ahead lol it’s only going above wattage that you have to be concerned about, the wicking might not be able to keep up

5 Likes

I don’t know the mod so I had to look it up…
It’s rated for a lot more than you’re asking from it so my suspicion is that you are still used to the draw of a cigarette. This is a DTL setup (not a mouth-to-lung device) and you’re probably not pulling enough air through to give it the cooling it needs.
Don’t take this the wrong way, but you need to suck harder

1 Like

No not ones :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’m using as a DL, maybe not sucking enough. Would try to suck harder.

1 Like

that might be the issue… you need to change that coil!

1 Like

Thank you. So if it’s lower it doesn’t matter. That’s real good to know. I’m enjoying it on that 2,1 voltage. What that is in Watts I really don’t know.

1 Like

I only have the Vaporesso target MP80 for a few days. The other two I have them longer and don’t know how man times I have changed the coils, but at least around 2 to 4 weeks every time. When I think I’m not tasting anything anymore.

1 Like