Vaporless eliquid?!?!?!?!?

Well liquids like these are for when you can’t blow clouds :wink:

4 Likes

But we aren’t analog smokers, nicotine isn’t supposed to be as addictive, so why can’t we just wait?

I can understand that no one can see the vapor, but…“why does it smell like cotton candy in here!!!”

“Oh!..nevermind, it’s just (your name here), our resident air freshener”

1 Like

Does just PG&VG with Nic have the cotton candy smell too? In two weeks time I am not allow to Vape on company propery. In minus 30 temps I don’t want to be standing on the street corner getting my Nic fix. I may have to make some special juice to take with me on my more frequent bathroom breaks.

2 Likes

Not very much. And the taste is quite good as well. My sister prefers vaping flavorless liquid :slightly_smiling:

2 Likes

I understand where it would come in handy not to have big clouds floating about ie: work etc, but I don’t think I would use it.
Like to see my vape on the exhale :yum:

Been there before. Not too easy to get away with if you don’t have private bathrooms. You should be fine with flavorless liquid. If you can handle a high PG content the plumes will not big as cloudy with like a 50%/50% mix. VG has a slightly sweet flavor and is quite good. PG is basically flavorless to me. Toss you a little wintergreen in there. Maybe they will think it is air freshener :wink:

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing about maybe some kind of mint. I think 0.2% Cool Menthol (FLV) would not only taste good but would probably be very satisfying.

@Weanlaw unfortunately I don’t think you’d get away with your Fudge recipe (not sure where I saw it but I saved it as Weanlaw’s Fudge and it’s really good). But, why not do this. Make a small mix with your nic% and make 70/25/05 Pg/Vg/DW and maybe add some type of mint as LV says. See if you can vape it and see if it is something you can keep the clouds down on. That should work fine if you’re using something like a Nautilus. However if you’re sub-ohming now and wanted to switch to a Nautilus for stealth vaping I would say triple your nic for that as the Nautilus won’t be putting out much and after all the point would be to get your nic fix, right?

1 Like

I have no problems with PG, started with 50/50 on my Nautilus Mini. I have ordered a Joyetech eCom-C http://www.heavengifts.com/Joyetech-eCom-C-Starter-Kit-with-1300mAh-Twist-Battery.html. It was an extra 68% off, and I should have it by the end of the week. My Nic is currently @ 10mg on the Nautilus and 5mg on the STM. Do you think I should go higher than 10mg with the eCom? The only minty flavour I currently have is LorAnn Creme de Menthe, unfortunately that has a warning about oil, so I’m just going to use it for some cookies or something. I’ll try without the flavour first. We have a local shop that has a healthy selection of Lorann and I’ll go from there.
I just finished putting the nic in a bottle of Chocolate Fudge Brownie, Banana, and added New York CheeseCake this time. Can’t wait to sample it!!

I think since you are banned from vaping you want to do all you can to not get caught, right? If so having lots of PG will help. That little pen style PV will probably help too. And with the battery being what it is and 2.4 ohm coils you won’t produce a lot of vapor anyway. But if your used 10mg on the Nautilus you may be ok with that. I would certainly try it at home before relying on it at work. That way if you’re not getting the bump you need you can always increase it. I’m going to guess you need to be at 15 mg for that thing. Just a guess.

EDIT - What I mean by PG and the Pen Style helping you not get caught - high PG produces less vapor. So will the pen you’ve ordered.

1 Like

15mg does sound better, maybe get what I need a little quicker. If that’s too high I can mix equal parts with my juice for the sub tank for use with the Nautilus. I’d then just try another mix for the e-comm.

I’ve used the ClearSteam vapor less eliquid for a few years. It works great and has some nice flavors. Once inhaled, there is no visible vapor on the exhale. Since it’s pretty much all PG it has a little stronger throat hit than normal, but not enough to make it hard to use. I fly frequently and use it throughout the flight with others sitting right next to me. The only time I’ve been asked about it is when a fellow vaper notices me hitting it and asks what I was using. It’s perfect for when you’re in places that look down on vaping. Unfortunately the only place that I e found that sells it is in Scotland (JAC Vapor). Shipping costs to the US are more than the cost of the liquid. But, since it’s only used for certain times, 30 mls will last me over a year. I’ve just started making my own liquids and will be attempting to make it myself.

2 Likes

People suggested adding 5-10% water and with a 60/40 blend vg/pg and a little bottled water and a 5s lung inhale there is virtually no smoke!

Figured I should add this anticdote since my wife regularly complains about all the vapor and this is super easy to do when you refill your juice just add a little water shake it up and vape. Vaping at 16W and 0.28ohms too on a sub ohm mod :slight_smile: Usually the clouds fill the whole room but this trick tastes the same and keeps other people happy.

As he’s filling the tank you can see at 0:50 and 2:20 …
the first fill the bubbles rise slowly in the bottle like common e-liquid but with the smokeless stuff… the bubbles rise very fast. It’s thin like pure PG :wink: