[Vaptio giveaway] How do you feel about the Vaptio COSMO Kit? ends on Feb11

Thank you guys! Thank you Vaptio for an interesting contest!

5 Likes

Thanks everyone! And thanks to Vaptio for the giveaway!

5 Likes

Congrats @SunnyT & @Nextron :tada:
Thanks @Vaptio_official :+1: for the giveaway

5 Likes

Hey @Nextron! Did you receive your Cosmo Kit yet? If so, about when did you receive it?

2 Likes

Yes I got it march 20.
And now I’m waiting for a 16mm Dvarw to attach it to a small Cosmo mod.

2 Likes

Thanks, I was just curious because I haven’t received mine yet…

1 Like

Well, I guess mine is lost in the mail…

2 Likes

Does it have tracking? Sometimes it gets caught up at Customs. I have had packages waiting in Customs for weeks.

I hope you are able to get it.

2 Likes

Yeah, it does have tracking, which I got from Bear at Vaptio through an email a few weeks ago. He gave me the tracking # the first time I reached out to him because I thought it was curious that I hadn’t received it yet. But, the tracking has said the same thing for almost three weeks… here are the screen shots for it…I have called the post office and they told me that they have no idea where the package is and that it may have gone back to the sender by accident, but I don’t think so because it would have new tracking information added eluding to that. I think they put it in the wrong mailbox or something, because the tracking said it was here in my town, and that it was even out for delivery, but then the tracking goes no further… I don’t know if it was put in the wrong mailbox either though because it was never scanned as being delivered… idk…its a mystery I guess…

I Think your’e right. It looks like the USPS dropped the ball on this one. Looks like a mailman or woman delivered it to the wrong address and then realized what they had done and didn’t scan it.

That totally sucks, because it looks like it may be gone, Though, I hope I am wrong.

1 Like

Yeah, well considering that it has been nearly 3 weeks since it was “out for delivery”, I don’t think it’s coming…

1 Like

I think your right. Maybe @Vaptio_official will send another…

1 Like

I don’t know about that…I know its not their duty to do that, because it is not their fault at all, and I wouldn’t expect them to send another one, but, tbh, I don’t even think it is an option because all I have gotten is silence when trying to contact them…

I have emailed Bear (the one who said to email him regarding the prize info in the first place) two times (on 3/18/19 & again on 3/25/19) and sent him one PM here on ELR (on 3/23/19) since he sent me the tracking information on 3/12/19, just so I could ask him if it happened to be that the packaged was returned, because that is what the USPS advised me to do, but I have not heard anything back from him…but prior to this, when I first sent my shipping information, and when I asked him if there was a tracking # he responded within a day or so

1 Like

Hopefully, @Vaptio_official will respond. As a community, we here at ELR stick together more than any other and if you Piss us off as a community there are consequences. We do not abide by poor customer service, and in my eyes, not responding is POOR customer service.

2 Likes

Thanks Daniel! I know I can always count on you to have my back!

1 Like