Vaptio S150 Giveaway from HeavenGifts--Win Build-in Sensor ATC Device

Hey guys, wanna something new from a TC device? Now Heaven Gifts will satisfy you with our new prize - Vaptio S150 ATC kit. As the only device that can directly control the vapor temperature, the S150 will blow you away with its innovative concept of accurate temperature control. Can’t wait to get your hand on it? Well, here you have a chance to try it for free. 1 set is ready to give away.

To enter this giveaway:

1. Share your experience on TC gears
  2. Tell us what features do you like about Vaptio S150 ATC
  3. Share Vaptio S150 to your friends, and post your share links here.
    -Share on Facebook
    -Tweet it
    -Share on Google+
    -Post to Tumblr
    -Share on VK
    -Pin it
    -Submit to Reddit
    -Share on LinkedIn

Note:

1. The contest will be ended on May 12th, 2016.
  2. More Shared, More Chance you will win
  3. The winner will be selected randomly via random.org
  4. At least 20 participants join our contest.

-------------------------------------About Vaptio S150 ATC Kit-----------------------------------------------

Vaptio S150 ATC Kit is composed of S150 MOD and a 3ml S150 ATC Tank. Deffering from the current TC devices, the Vaptio optimized the central pin with a 3-pin structure on its new S150 mod. And It also put a built-in sensor in the coil instead of detecting the resistance of the coil itself. In such way, the Vaptio S150 can directly control the vapor temperature, which enables you to enjoy a cool vaping and stunning taste even at high wattage. In the meantime, Vaptio still reserve the traditional TC mode for stainless steel, Ti and Ni for you.

Another massive giveaway is also on our site now. 30 sets of Vaptio S150 ATC Kit are waiting for you!

Please feel free to join in and spread this good news to your friends. Good luck!!!

1 Like

New picture about Vaptio S150.

More pictures, please visit: http://imgur.com/a/UfiOC

Guys, come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
The only device that can directly control the vapor temperature is waiting for you!
Wish you good luck!!!

1 Like

Guys, 2 days left.
You still have chance to win.
Come on. Join us and invite more friends to participate.
Wish you good luck!!!:wink:

1 Like

I really havnt had much experience with TC maybe this will be my chance :slight_smile:

shared “https://plus.google.com/108313471288986200081/posts/6Lc3g3UhfdJ

liking the top fill tank

1. I have only used one TC device before, my Kanger 200 watt.I think I could get to like it, if I had the right coil in, but so far I have just liked power mode better, maybe a different device could change that.

2. The tank it comes with being top fill, because it sucks having to take everything apart for bottom fill, especially while I am at work, or doing other things. The box looks solid, mature design, not flashy but more elegant style, it is nice looking.

https://www.facebook.com/801Juggalo801/posts/1178746648824508

I have a couple TC mods, ive only used 316L SS on it and mostly in power mode. Recently i discovered i was using TC wrong and now i like it much better.

I like the looks of the device and that it goes up to 150w, the mods i have now just dont cut it above 50w because they are single cell mods.

I dont use social media other than reddit, posting this to reddit, ECR, would just get removed…

Thanks HG, love the Griffin i won and would love a mod with a little more kick.

Dear all,

This contest has ended.
Thanks for your participation and supports.
According to our rules, we will choose the winner when at least 20 participants join our contest.
But till now we only have 3 participants here. So we aren’t going to choose winner this time.
Hope you can understand.

Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Vaptio S150, you can pick one from HG by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE” for a better price.

BTW now we have another photo contest to win free Avocado 24 and Griffin 25 tanks. Don’t miss it. Wish you good luck.