VECEE Champs Trade Show in Las Vegas Ended Perfectly

Congratulations on the perfect conclusion of the Champs Trade Show in Las Vegas. VECEE will bring three new products, VC VERSE, VC TECH and VC CYBER, to the Champs Trade Show held in Las Vegas from February 14th to 17th.
VECEE is a sub-brand of Yocan, a leading health nebulizer manufacturer since 2013. We are happy to introduce these 3 TFT high-definition color screen pod system vape products to more people. With the combination of intelligence and simplicity, VECEE will provide you with an unparalleled vape journey. Whether you’re new to vaping or a seasoned user, there’s a disposable vape for you. Enhance your vape experience with the VC Series’ color screen and enjoy the convenience, style and satisfaction it brings to every vape session.

Judging from the news from the VECEE sales team, the newly released VC VERSE, VC TECH, and VC CYBER are very popular among visitors. Yes, they are both disposable smart pod systems vape, smart and futuristic to lead your vape style, The TFT color screen injects a more immersive visual experience into every puff, and enjoy every moment with this cutting-edge vape innovation. Experience the complexity made simple with VECEE.

VECEE VC Series HD Smart Pod System-VC VERSE,VC TECH,VC CYBER

Specifications:

• Puffs:8000
  • Rechargeable:650mAh
  • E-liquid Capacity:12ml
  • 1.0ohm Mesh Coil
  • TFT Color Screen
  • Type-C Charging Port

VEVEE VC CYBER Pod System

VEVEE VC VERSE Pod System

VECEE VC 8000 Pod: Immerse Yourself in a Symphony of Flavors​

The VC 8000 comes in 18 different flavors, ensuring every vaper can discover their ideal flavor. Each cigarette pops out of the factory pre-filled with 12ml of high-quality E-liquid, providing continuous smoking pleasure without the need for constant refills.
A noteworthy highlight is the VCCEE VC 8000 Pod’s seamless compatibility with all VC Series products, facilitating easy transition between VC VERSE, VC TECH and VC CYBER. This seamless blend of style and function embodies the essence of VECEE.

• Mint
  • Sakura Grape
  • Blue Razberry
  • Cherry Lemon
  • Double Strawberry Freeze
  • Double Watermelon Freeze
  • Menthol
  • Classic Tobacco
  • Blue Shock Slurpee
  • Strawberry Bonbon
  • Mango Passion Fruit
  • Forbidden Apple Freeze
  • Double Berry Blast
  • Piñacolada Burst
  • Strawberry Kiwi
  • Mint Menthol Ice
  • Cherry Raspberry Ice
  • Double Blueberry Watermelon

About VECEE​

Shenzhen Yocan Technology Co., Ltd. has been a leading healthy vaporizer manufacturer since 2013. We specialize in designing and innovating high-quality disposable vapes, pod systems, batteries, and other smoking products. It is to become an innovative electric vape pen and customized vape hardware technology company integrating R&D, design, manufacturing, and marketing.
Since 2013, Yocan’s business has expanded to more than 20 countries and 60 regions worldwide. The disposable vape products and pod syster products produced are deeply loved by consumers. We have also established strong partnerships with major distributors from North America, Europe, Australia, South America, and the Middle East.
If you are interested in VECEE ‘s products, please leave a message below the article, or contact info.vecee.com for more information about VECEE.

1 Like

EDIT: I got some of my questions answered, im having my browser lie a bit.

Your site wont allow me to view it as it states i am using an older version of Firefox. Im not running Firefox, im running Waterfox which is based off Firefox and i am running the latest version of it. Thought i would pass this on for your webdev.

So ill ask here.

Do any of these have adjustable airflow?

Do you have a store locator so we can find these products? Ive still not seen them anywhere and id love to try some of your newer stuff, the old ones were really good for disposables, better than 95% of the newer disposables ive tried recently.

I like the idea of the pod system much better, too much of an extremely valuable material is entering landfills.

Thank you very much for your comment. We will investigate and resolve the network problem.

Our products are all adjustable airflow, please try visiting vecee.com again

1 Like

Did someone buy one of them?