VELOCITY RDA REVIEW. most versatile arty on the market

Hi guys!

So with my job being sooooo demanding I’ve been struggling to keep up to date with reviews and chatting to everything else vaping.

However!
I made time for this atty!

You need one no matter your dripping style! Clouds and/or flavour!

6 Likes

I just ordered this one from FastTech for $9.86 - there is also a black one :smiley:

1 Like

It’s a peach man it really is the posts are perfect for ni200 cod it doesn’t cut your wires. Unfortunately the videos getting as many likes as dislikes haha

Cool - I love the post design! I just went to YT to like your video! :smile:

1 Like

You should disable ads unless you’re getting paid for them. It won’t go away and it’s ruining your review. I finally had to stop watching.

1 Like

Mine should finally be here Saturday. Can’t wait

2 Likes

I got 2 yesterday… very, very good rdas and so easy to build.

2 Likes

Did clicking the x on the add not work? :confused:

i tried it several times. it usually does work.

1 Like

Waiting for mine to arrive. In hindsight, I should have ordered a fleet of them so I could have different coil setups without removing a particularly good build. I do wish it had some type of engraved design on it though. Nothing too over-the-top, but a little personality (beside the smiling robot look) would be nice.
I can foresee a lot of RDAs having this type of deck in the future. It makes perfect sense.

2 Likes

5 Likes

My first thought when I saw the Velocity RDA was: It’s a Canadian! That’s adorable ;D Then I ordered one :smiley:

3 Likes

Mine should be here Mon or Tues and it will be named Ike.

3 Likes

I must say they are awesome. I got 2 a couple weeks ago and I’ve enjoyed them both. You can build anything in them and there is plenty airflow options and a wide bore or 510 drip tip option. It dethroned my Haze RDA.

1 Like

Whoa, that’s serious. I know how you feel about your Haze. Good to know I didn’t waste any money on a dud.
I also picked up a Joytech Delta II for 15.00 so I hope I have good luck with that one as well.