Vendors that are hard to get hold of... Even at all?

Wow … Has anyone had trouble with some vendors? Dont want to name names yet but I would like to hear others thoughts first :wink:

1 Like

Only one in my experience.

Nude Nicotine.

4 Likes

Not really no even most chinese vendors where easy to contact.

3 Likes

Sometimes when they are having deals like most are now, some vendors might take longer than usual if they are getting slammed. You might be able to get a hold of them here though if they have an account. It’s in their best interest to respond quickly on a public forum.

3 Likes

You may need to give them a day to catch up if you submitted something over the weekend.

3 Likes

yes sweet vapes , will never use them again i left multiple messages , was really surprised that they never answered their phone or returned vm

2 Likes

Cheers guys… mine is with Elegomall… been usually good but contacted them on the 8th Oct and had really slow and poor communication. Bought a mod and it has been sitting there and I cant use it coz its broke :frowning:

1 Like

Daisy @ElegoMall.com might be able to assist if she’s around :wink:

2 Likes

The only one I’ve ever had issues with is this one.

They printed the label and then my order sat there for a week and a half before it shipped actually got to the post office and in their system.

Thanks for that … should have gone to the source :wink:

1 Like

Surprised sweet vapes would be that way. Never had any issues with them. I’ll take note

2 Likes

Contact @Whiterose0818 for a fine quality mod built by one of our own. You will be glad you did. Piss on china

3 Likes

The one time I contacted them due to a sleeve of bad coils, all I got back was, “We sell authentic items. If there’s an issue with the quality, it’s the manufacturer’s fault, not ours.” Basically got told to pound sand, so…I think I’d rather have not heard anything! Oh well, it got me into the wonderful world of RTA’s at least!

2 Likes

The one hardware vendor I had serious issues with was elev8vape. I’ve had some customer service problems with other vendors recently-ish and I no longer purchase from them or recommend them for that reason. I’m big on customer service and good contact and I’m loyal (sometimes to a fault) so if they are rude or lie to me or treat me like I’m not a valued customer, then it’s game over for them in my book.

9 Likes

Amen sister! Amen

3 Likes

I bought an Ijoy captain pd270. Love the mod. It came with a captain tank. Leaks like a pasta drainer. On the third email to ijoy they responded they have received my message and will get back with me. Wtf. Well that just put them in my “ I’ll never buy your shit again “ category.

2 Likes

They responded with we’ll respond?
Epic /facepalm.

Obviously they’ve got geniuses who need signs too. FWIW, I’d love to see a Bill Engvall variation for every culture. (subtitles included of course. Here’s your sign!)

3 Likes

Yep…
im still waiting.
I think I’ll respond back in Hebrew… That should keep em busy for a little while, Might toss in my cajun accent…

2 Likes

Got totally shafted by ElegoMall @ElegoMall.com … Received a defective device (Marshal G320, worked for about an hour before screen went blank) --took months before they were willing to do anything about…email back and forth… they finally said they would replace it when you put your next order in… Did that and then they said they wouldn’t ship it DHL — after they took my money for the Wismec Gen3 ($40) + delivery ($15) — Was a bit upset over that — Finally got back to me to say they would refund me in store credit but i wasnt happy about spending anymore at their site so they said they would refund only HALF of what i paid for for the Marshal. … still waiting … POOR POOR POOR customer service there… basically spent $50 for a paper weight. :thinking::thinking::thinking:

3 Likes

Wow … just received my order and they could have totally fit the SMOK in as well … disappointing!!!

Plenty of room there! was all packaging :frowning: @ElegoMall.com

1 Like