Very Sad If True (Graphic Images)

This is as fake as rubber dog-shit.

Mostly, it seems illogical that the mod would have anything solid to project itself off of: if he was holding it in his hand, his fingers would’ve slowed the speed and momentum and yeah - it just doesn’t seem feasible for an entire mod without anything solid behind it to have so much force as to break right through his teeth, upper jaw and skull…

Especially when all the battery incidents I’ve read about involve the battery simply catching fire and going nowhere.

Also though I’m no doctor, surely there would be fragments of bone at least in the x-ray, if the mod had enough force to blow a hole right through his face like that?

Yet I can’t see ANY fragments - none at all.

Also, it’s suspicious to me that the only thing printed on the device in the open brain photo is the word ‘VAPE’ - do you know of ANY mods that have the word VAPE printed on the casing?

I don’t.

Oh, also if he’s supposed to have been FOUND dead in that photo with the facial injuries, why is his entire face SO pink? Why, there’s so much colour in his skin he looks quite alive - you need a pulse to maintain that kind of healthy skin colour - like they’ve found a photo online of some random facial injury to a still living person and stuck it in because it was in the right spot.

Matter of fact, if you have a good look at the second photo you’ll see what looks a lot more like teeth marks, saay from a dog bite, than a hole from a vaporizer blowing a hole through his head.

Oh right: there’s also, no hole in the far-too-alive-looking face of this dead guy… surely the entry wound for something the size of a stick mod would leave an actual hole where it ‘exploded’ through his face? Even if it had closed up to the size of a pea there would at least be a dent in the upper lip somewhere.

There’s so many obvious disparities in that Instagram post, even if you try looking at it with an open mind it’s impossible not to see them all…

Like a where’s Wally drawing where EVERYONE in the drawing is Wally.

2 Likes

Where are the teeth and bone fragments in the x-ray?

Certainly if it blew a hole right through his teeth and nose there should be SOME fragments inside the skull cavity… yet there’s nothing there but a complete, neat little stick mod.

2 Likes

i agree = BULLSHIT.