Vg bad batch

I was under the same impression. I think he meant you must be a wholesale buyer. Is there a different link if I want just 120mls of nic? Their front page looks like it’s B2B only, not consumer oriented. …I’m sure I am mistaken along with the @Machinist2 Hey!? maybe we can split a gallon [joke …not a joke] the Miz would brain me if I tried to store 2 liters of “poison” in the freezer :wink:

@BoDarc @Machinist2

https://www.nicotineriver.com/

“Nicotine River™ is a leading manufacturer, retailer and wholesale supplier of liquid nicotine.
Shop for high quality Nicselect liquid nicotine, USP Kosher PG and VG and a selection of e-liquid flavors.”
I really like their 60ml flavor bottles and each one comes with a flat cap and a nice twist cap.

When you select [Chemicals & Extracts] click Liquid Nicotine…NOT Pure Nicotine [unless you are licensed]

Go to the website and navigate as you would any other. Use the toolbar at the top , select your category…Chemicals(nicotine), Flavors, labware, botlles , etc.
Create an account like you would any website to order from, put your selection(s) in your cart, then checkout.
Easy Peasy Not too sleazy.

2 Likes

Hilarious and thanks @ozo . Our point was the home page with only gallon jugs of nicotine isn’t welcoming. If you buy a drum of 1000ml/L nic do they throw in a hazmat suit? Seriously tho I am about out of nic and that last batch was slightly peppery from companyX (not gonna light that fire) …clearly not NR as I was making poor assumptions re: their product line from page1 of their site. Nicotine that doesn’t radically change my juice flavors? oh yeah…

They told me they made in the same facility…the way they said it was weird too.

Good price on pg vg
NR
Thanks OZO

1 Like

I have 360 ml in their original shipping wraping, double zip bagged, boxed and sealed inside of a larger zip bag wrapped in plastic wrap in the bottom or our freezer. That’s long term storage I also have a 120 triple bagged in the refrigerator’s freezer for short term. Note: We have no children in the house. When they visit overnight the short term goes into the other freezer and it gets locked.

Well, thanks again. Clearly they have recently updated their site. It was maybe six weeks ago I went to the same URL and saw a front page stating “Wholesale Nicotine” and only displayed images of two gallon jugs. Nicotine River’s (new?) Shopify platform site rocks and, just as clearly, now I see they have everything.

Hmm we need some kind of sturdy fridge/freezer lockbox for our nicotine. Camouflage it as a big bin of broccoli slaw… nobody is gonna touch that :wink: To the Google! Small combo lockbox …not sure if/what size bottle(s) would fit

Well I left 2 messages with ED
No response
They cooked their goose with me
Thought they would at least call back to try find out the problem
Got my new replacement pg vg
Start mixing again wound up 800 ml total mixed down drain and 1 gallon vg

First apologies for getting off topic. On topic… this is BaD X2. You think of all the money spent by Companies growing their reputation and (#1!) LOYALTY in an ever-more competitive market. This was a bonehead move for them to ignore. Whatever Quality Control issue perhaps failed here could have been glossed over with a quick “Ooops!? perhaps we shipped you PG? Will replace…” way before it went public (here).

I also am an online retailer (no vape stuff), and I have to say there are some serious scamming buyers, but you do the refund anyway (within the terms of service). Someone said above, most Public platforms for buying/paying have “Buyer Protection” (PayPal/eBay etc) and this would have gone your way immediately! I can only imagine myself going nuts pouring out all that mixed juice and the rest of the gallon… O.M.F.G

Condolences to your juice and your peace-of-mind

1 Like

Thanks
I thought I would send it back so they could correct it tell me
What I was vaping
Soap or what but looks bad not to respond
I was scared of what I inhaled
Didn’t want to sue or anything stupid just and answer

1 Like

I’d try to contact them one more time, just in case something fell thru the cracks because it was a weekend.

3 Likes

You know that’s odd because after reading your post I left them a message on their chat system they were closed and it was off line. I have been trading emails with Susan James at ED susan@essentialdepot.com Asking about the palm VG. She has given me all the asnwers I have asked for and been very prompt in returning my emails after the initial one she sent me yesterday. You might try emailing her direct. Not sure who is dropping the ball there but obviously someone is. Hope the info helps you out.

Ok
I was using telephone and support got answering machine
Hours for customer support are 2 til 5 says on recording
Thanks I will try give them another opportunity like that

1 Like

Awesome and best of luck finding a positive resolution. From the Retailer’s perspective the biggest worry is the unhappy customer that doesn’t complain …they just go away. You always want that opportunity to prove you are the best choice for their next buying decision.

2 Likes

Or worse yet, they go onto a public forum and tell everyone about their horrible experience with your brand!

2 Likes

They [ED] have never answered any of my VG concerns.
I am all for a ‘second chance’, but never is never.
I would think of them differently if I went to their showroom and they gave me wine…
and they sweet-talked me…and I felt like family.

2 Likes