VG PG Guide

With My usual supplier being out of the question…

Where is the best place to obtain vg and pg specifically?

I don’t see any recent mention of VG so im not sure if any of our old recommendations still ring true. So who’s got the best pg/vg?

6 Likes

You should be fine ordering from any non-vaping related company. PG and VG are used in cosmetics, food/beverages, soaps, etc.

I buy from Essential Depot. Not sure how their prices compare with what you’re used to, but you can shop around other similar vendors.

Good luck!

https://www.essentialdepot.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Session_ID=97346edaa5964ebf2803e3f68cbba01c&Screen=SRCH

5 Likes

Liquidnicotinewarehouse is still selling everything but nicotine. I’ve heard shipping is pretty high but VG and PG are available there.

9 Likes

I’m still vaping my 1 gal of VG purch. 5 years ago. " Orders that total $50 or more qualify for free shipping". WL
Vegetable Glycerin USP - Wizard Labs

7 Likes

Liquid Nicotine Wholesale or Delosi is where ill buy my VG since LB is only doimg 500ml and RS is out

9 Likes

It is higher …For 4 gallons of base it cost 20ish to get to me

9 Likes

Yikes. Boy have things changed.

Had two gallons of VG in the cart (which came to $37.98), and shipping was $30.55
with a 40 pound limit evidently.

Fucking shipping bullshit.
Practically none of us figured the basics (flavors, VG, and PG) would be affected way back when… But I sure wish I would have stocked up on RivSup VG over the last two years.

8 Likes

I do too. I think they are the best. Just my opininion. If you are an Amozon Prime member you can get Essential Depot from Amazon with free shipping and you won’t get a better deal. (on the shipping part)

I was able to grab 5 Gal. worth and that should last me quite a long time. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

That is good to know! Thx!

7 Likes

I’m just waiting for the prices to go back to normal in the UK. PG is around £5.80 a litre at the moment: A problem with European supplies.

7 Likes

Fla Labs on Amazon they also have prime shipping

6 Likes

Everything seems to be fair. Wizard labs offers the shipping for orders over 50$ . Essential Depot advertises pharmaceutical grade vs food grade which justifies the cost vs other sellers.

Shipping seems to be the biggest factor in the decision. (If you’re only shopping for VG/PG)

I’ve used wizard labs in the past I wasn’t too sold on some of their pricing at the time for the quantity they offered. I do need some Cap custard (some of you guys bought it by the G I’m sure haha) so I may go the wizard labs this time around

4 Likes

I checked 2 days ago and a gallon of PG from Amazon is $10 less than ED and with free shipping. That makes for an easy decision.

7 Likes

not to jack this thread, but still on topic’ish.

“pharmaceutical grade vs food grade” what is the difference and is it relevant to the vape ?

6 Likes

High shipping prices for VG/PG are not because of the Vapemail ban. Fuel costs have skyrocketed. Commercial Insurance rates have gone up and wages continue to rise. Unless something changes with the current political climate prices will continue to rise.

7 Likes

Depends on how you look at it. We are inhaling it so if there’s any risk of cont issues or other I’d take the pharm grade. Food grade on the other hand I have yet to hear anything negative about. Aside from the vitamin e and cheap cartridges I haven’t heard anything negative about health related to vaping. (That exception being completely irrelevant to the actual vaping community)
So if you want the cleanest free of anything else then yes, to most of us, no. I like too many flavors with warnings

2 Likes

2 Likes

I grab mine from “Wildly Organic”
It’s palm based.
The last jugs I got have a 2027 expiration date on them.
They sell out of it pretty quick but they restock often

4 Likes