VG suppliers in UK

That ^ I would imagine, they have to cover costs etc :+1:

1 Like

Uk starter mixing kits

I’ve been using Totally Wicked recently and have had no issues with the kits so far.

Remember though that in the UK the laws on vaping change on the 20th may 2017. This means any substance containing nicotine will be limited to 10ml bottles only and the base nicotine bottles will only be available in 20mg (currently 52-72mg) strength with a max bottle size of 10ml.

From what I’ve been hearing in vape shops etc Uk Customs is keeping an eye on imports of vaping products as the date gets nearer and imports of higher grade base nicotine could either get impounded or destroyed if the rating is above 20mg…for this the law will require you to have a medical licence in order to obtain it!

Im just starting out on the D.I.Y path so no doubt will find better/other suppliers in time.

Certainly a thread worth refreshing.

Is it possible to get organic pharma grade VG in the UK at all? Looking for the purest and most natural VG there is; non-GMO, pesticides-free etc.

1 Like

Palm/coconut derived and, according to the label, manufactured in Europe, plus 99.9% purity… hmm, could they be sourcing it from Musim Mas?

Unfortunately, they don’t offer any documents to support the purity claim, which is worrying.

Out of curiosity, is the vapour pure, odourless and nicely dense?