VGOD Elite Mech Mod + RDA, FS/T

Trying to thin out some of my mods, (so I can get some more :crazy_face:)
Got the Vgod elite mech mod and RDA, single 18650 mod. With the Vgod Case. For Sale (possible Trade ?)
Would like to get 50 bucks ($50) OBO for the set plus $8.50 ship Priority Mail, PP, CONTUS only.

Sourcemore today shows the Mod as Pre Order? But I believe this Mod has been discontinued by Vgod, the RDA is Out of Stock

3 Likes

I’m interested, is it still in good shape? Is there any extra o rings? What type of trades are you interested in? I’m a coil builder and my little IG account is daveflowers9. I could make a batch of whatever you want. Aliens/fraliens are in my opinion the very best vape, and I have all specs and alloys. I do have a few duplicate concentrates but nothing spectacular.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Yeah it’s in “Like New” condition, sorry no extra o-rings and I save everything in the original boxes, I went through the boxes and no o-rings or Squonk pin.
Yeah some coils of equal value would work 4 me

2 Likes

The flavourah alpine strawberry, and boysenberry are full, those are the MVP’s here. I’ve only used a few drops of them.

3 Likes

Got any Black Pepper, (and don’t say Go Fish :rofl:)

3 Likes

If you’ll trade for coils, I’ll make sure its 100.00 worth and I’ll pay for your shipping and mine.

5 Likes

Works for me :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Well alright then! Do you prefer ni80, ni90, ss, or kanthal? Or a mixture of everything? I have a nice set of pitchforks built that will be kinda low ohms, .08 ish but if you’d like, I’ll send them too. Do you want any or all of the concentrates?

4 Likes

I’m easy Ni80, Yeah and low is where I go, would love to try a SS too if ya throw it in, I’m on IG too so I’ll definitely give ya a shout out and some picks, :ok_hand:

4 Likes

My address info:
Dave Flowers
address removed

You have a PayPal link for the shipping?

3 Likes

Nah, unless ya wanna throw in the Alpine SB, am curious bout that one

3 Likes

Yeah,
email removed

2 Likes

Done, it’s yours. It’s too strong for me, and not my kind of strawberry. I’m a tfa ripe/cap sweet kind of guy.

4 Likes

Ok, deal done then :ok_hand:

2 Likes

The PayPal is sent, gimme a few days to build some SS aliens/fraliens, and I’ll ship a nice little care pkg.
I need your mailing info. Aye I’m excited about that little mod man. I’ve got a bunch of mechs, but not that one. Lol

3 Likes

Payment Received, hope you enjoy it Dave, I’ll DM my addy :ok_hand:
Ship out in a day or two.
@anon70102222 or @Kinnikinnick can you plz close this thread, thx

2 Likes