Video games, do you play?

Yes, it is. Skyrim came out Nov 2011. To this day, it has one of the largest and active modding community. On Nexus there are over 56,000 user made mods. From the smallest graphical change, complete sound overhauls, entire new worlds, amazingly well written companions, game mechanic changes, etc. I haven’t played it since 2015, but I think about it at times and I can remember so much about playing it. It’s pretty damn hard to overstate just how good it is.

5 Likes

No Zork, was like a CYA books.

3 Likes

I would say the Witcher is where your choices actually make a difference. In Witcher 3 it gut punched me. I was wrecked.

4 Likes

Master of Orion, Panzer General, X-Com - Enemy Unknown (the original one)

4 Likes

Anyone here started to play the ‘Death Stranding’ title ?
Now during the ‘stay home’ times, i gotten Red Dead Redemption 2 and i like this game, its easy to chill.

Also in multiplayer, if anyone wanna take me on @ Tekken 7 or @ The Last Of Us - Factions, bring it on :smiley::partying_face:
(PS4 only)

4 Likes

No, but I’ll check it out - it’s still pre-order on Steam?
I am still playing Half Life: Alyx (haven’t played in days for …reasons)

I’ve considered that, after watching Jablinski Games videos :smiley: JB rocks :smiley:

3 Likes

My boy’s been into Persona 5 lately. Requested the “Royal” release for his birthday. Been wasting (spending?) many hours on it.

4 Likes

Waiting for the Skyrim themed release for ESO. More vampire stuff, love it!

4 Likes

rocket league, COD: modern warfare (Xbox) and cockatrice

3 Likes

Well, I got Civilization VI on the Switch and am re-learning because it is quite different than #4 and #5 and I have only played on the PC and using the Switch is a little more time consuming which is a big issue because the game itself is time consuming.

4 Likes

Picked this up the other day, it was on a half off sale for $0.50

3 Likes

Looks fun @CosmicTruth

3 Likes

Has anyone played “Metro Exodus”? or any of the Metro games?

2 Likes

I have Exodus, but not played it yet. The first two games graphically are just amazing and the story line is the bomb.

3 Likes

Just picked up Death Stranding and the Wolfenstein games. I have yet to touch any of those games yet. Dark Souls remastered has me in its grip yet again.

4 Likes

I was thinking of picking up Death Stranding. Just finished up Demons Souls on the PS3.
That was a bitch! I have the Dark Souls games in my collection but have yet to play.
Wolfenstein games kick ass. I finished the one on the original XBOX about a year ago. Great game.
I have so many yet to play. Looking forward to retirement!

4 Likes

Demons Souls is being remade for the PS5 and cannot wait. RE8, Soul Storm Oddworld, and Demons Souls has mw hooked for PS5.

3 Likes

Do yourself a favor Dark Souls Remastered is my favorite of all the games. It just hits home. A Naruto run for the Gravelord Sword takes about 30 minutes after that all is cake. I live for it when I can play.

4 Likes

That is what I hear

I went ahead and got it. I had a 10 dollar coupon and a 20 dollar gift card from a family member that wants to be able to play it on my PC.

The problem I am having is that I am a horrible gamer. I totally suck LOL. I watched my nephew play and he was really good. Ah well, I’ll have to play to get better.

Anywho, the graphics are pretty awesome, like you said and you can make new guns and apparently you can do it anywhere now.

3 Likes

I looked it up and also went on youtube and found one that had both games next to each other and the remastered is pretty bad ass.

3 Likes