Video games, do you play?

Had a Nintendo as a teenager we would play the hell out of Super Mario Cart lol…
But brought the kids a Xbox One about 8 months ago
For them of course.
Finished Frycry 5 didn’t mind that at all.
Red Dead Redemption 2, I just loved that such a well done game! Took me a bit to get into it, but finished it.
Then COD Modern Warfare never played anything like that before, ended up playing online, i liked that it was cross play, didnt mind it.
I thought I’d never say this but I just couldn’t get my jobs done quick enough to jump on and play, everythings done now check out on the box for a while.
Now I don’t play anymore.
A mate was saying I should look at getting the
Bio-Shock games maybe Skyrim, but want to play
The Last Of Us, but I think its only on PS

5 Likes

Does anybody join giveaways? Vast is always giving sh!t away so I thought I would leave a link if anybody is interested.

Just so you know, if you click the link, I will get some points for the giveaway but mainly I want someone I know to win.

3 Likes

I am playing a lot of cs go right now, is someone else who is playing?

3 Likes

I never understood people who play video games, not on pc. I think that games on pc are much more skill dependent and it’s much more fun when you win because you actually play well not that you have some luck. For example, I play rocket league and I know that I will win if me and my team will play well and that makes me happier when I win because I know that this is our merit. More than that I like a lot to do some rocket league trading and there also your skill is important and how you can negotiate with the clients.

3 Likes

Never could play Doom on a console …

3 Likes

I used to play the OG doom on a work PC many (many!) years ago. Certainly helped pass the time. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure.

4 Likes

Damn! I forgot how this game made my blood pressure rise. I don’t think my gaming reflexes are strong enough for this one.

4 Likes

Don’t worry @Lostmarbles, we can start an “Older Guy” league, then we’ll all be even !!!

3 Likes

LMAO. I think the gun will need it’s own walker.

4 Likes

Screw the haters @Lostmarbles.

5 Likes

Oh, I like to play a lot of video games. I play them for a very long time. On my mobile phone, I play Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and my favorite is Subway Surfers, but I like more PC Gaming, especially retro games. I spend a lot of od time and money playing games on PC, because you need to buy different components like a good screen, a strong graphics card, internal storage and also the games, are very expensive, especially the good ones. So I try to make an economy by buying games on cdkeysforgames because on this site you can buy keys for games very cheap.

3 Likes

Waiting on Cyberpunk to release… very impatiently I might add

4 Likes

Video games are an integral part of my life, I think if someone took away my computer I wouldn’t want to live anymore.

2 Likes

I love video games and have played many of them, so to speak, I know a thing or two about them. One of my favorite games is RDR2, I played it as soon as it came out and immediately fell in love with it. Now I’ve decided to replay it and complete all the achievements. But now my attention is being taken over by D&D, I played yesterday and the game session took me about 6 hours. I don’t understand the rules of the games at all yet. Experienced players have advised me to read the guide and class descriptions on dndguide.net. I read all night yesterday, I’ve never even read books with such interest.

2 Likes

Well a good game of D&D is down to the DM and not the knowledge of the players.

3 Likes

Agreed, the DM could make or break it.

2 Likes

Particularly when there’s a know-it-all player who doesn’t grasp the concept of narrative play.

2 Likes

Hehe, I know all too well about that particular situation.

1 Like

shame that WOTC is going after Gary Gigax JR

2 Likes