Video games, do you play?

Hell, I haven’t even finished Vice City yet !

4 Likes

I’d like to find a copy of the classic Elevator Action for the NES or the actual full size Arcade version. That would be awesome.

2 Likes

That shouldn’t be too much of a challenge if you search for NES emulators. They can be a little tricky to set up but I do enjoy my Amiga A500 and N64 ones.

2 Likes

I have this retro system that allows me to play nes, super nes, sega genesis game all on one system. It even has a hdmi so I can hook it to the 60in tv. I was playing the original Final Fantasy on the original PS the other day.

2 Likes

Revisiting this thread has really made me want to get back into a few. Especially after I noticed that there was a 20th Anniversary edition of Another World:

Although, I think I’ll just put an hour aside to engage in mass genocide in Kane’s Wrath instead.

2 Likes

I bought a Star Trek game once and managed to blow up the Enterprise within two minutes.
I decided to look for other ways to waste my time :smirk:

And welcome to the forum @Nicolassam

3 Likes

Currently playing WWF No Mercy on N64

still a cool game to play in 2023!

2 Likes

I played a lot of Battlefield… but I stopped more than five years ago.
This year I started on COD warzone 1, 2 and 3, multiplayer, PC and it helps me to lower the vape…

2 Likes

I switch between cod modern warfare 2019 and the Borderlands series to kill time but not so much lately due to moving and getting my house ready to sell. Looking forward to the new xDefiant game.

2 Likes

I have played Mafia City 5 for the last five years. PC community game.

3 Likes

Yes we all have @JefferyWinters!! This is a “SECRET” Bladepoint forum. Please don’t tell anyone… Thanks

1 Like

One of my Favorites, I had a 97% play through (not including the expansion packs).

3 Likes

I do play video games. I’m really good also. Though I think I need to upgrade my system.

LMAO :rofl:

4 Likes

@McDuckie now THAT, was a good game.

3 Likes

@dinapool

See above bro… Look here…

1 Like

@McDuckie absolutely awesone!!! :+1::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Been playing 7 Days 2 Die with my two nephews. They’re 28 and 31 and I’m 58 and we’re all 3 spread out across the US so it’s a good way to stay in contact and have some fun. The game is fun but it’s a lot of grinding for materials. I think we have more fun telling jokes, making fun of each other and ripping on each other when someone gets killed than anything else :slight_smile:

I think the next one they want to play together is either Raft or Grounded.

2 Likes

currently sick af with a bad cold/flu. Perfect time to relax and play through The Last of Us 2 remastered on PS5. Despite all the hate the story gets I think its one of the best games ever made. My heart was in my throat during the first play through when it was initially released. A complete roller coaster of emotions that I’ve never felt playing a game. I also play lots of Battlefield 1 on PS5 which is still the best first person shooter going in my opinion.

4 Likes

I loved that game.
I haven’t played any games for such a long time due to vision issues. I’ve just bought a sofa bed to set up the (old) ps3 in the spare room.
All our old games will be new again!

4 Likes

I play games on PC mostly. It’s a great way to relax and connect with friends. Sometimes, I also hop on my PS4 for some exclusives.

2 Likes