Video games, do you play?

I’m currently winding my way through Kentucky Route Zero. I’ve had it for literally years, but I just really got into it. It’s haunting and beautiful.

I’m also replaying Arkham Asylum for the billionth time, the true and correct best Batman game (and I look asconce at anyone who suggests the bloated City is better).

Once I get back home I’m going to get back to BoTW. Gotta get some more :heartbeat: containers to get that master sword and go fuck up Ganons shit

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @glanmit.

1 Like

Playing PGA TOUR 2K23 currently- and its the first video game I’ve played in probably 20+ years… Good stuff

3 Likes

Well, many of us Wordle and we have a thread for it:

I also go for Minecraft or Kane’s Wrath when I’m being paid for another being late.

2 Likes

No, I don’t play video games. Wordle, Dordle, Waffle, Squareword, Nerdle, Worldle and Statele.
If I play any more I will be forced to clone myself and I can’t do that to the rest of the world.
I’m a decent person, really. Deep down.

3 Likes

Well I am more of a DnD and 40k player myself.

Most of my family likes all the chess variants, though I find them dull.

4 Likes

Never played 40k, but I spent countless hours DnD’ing.

1 Like

Well DnD is always a relaxing area for me (I am pondering March being a DnD movie month).

Due to my love of it, I tend to accept all miniature sculpt requests, along with any campaign writing: One advantage of being mad is the ability to create living worlds in your head.

3 Likes

Well shit, I guess I AM mad (or was) …

2 Likes

Though you only share the concentrate multiverse.

1 Like

I remember playing teenage mutant ninja turtles dnd, mostly during my years as a Boy Scout. Some of the older kids had great imagination!
As for now warships!

1 Like

Don’t play much due to failing eyesight, short attention span and a general dislike of playing with others.
When I did though, I LOVED playing Assassin’s Creed. I paid more attention to that, than my boss blathering on about federal regulations, not cussing people out and other nonsense.

2 Likes

Isn’t this one a pay to win game? I keep seeing it promoted alongside Raid: Shadow Legends.

1 Like

If you want, you pay, I don’t spend anything.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a try, though when I have the chance to play C&C and Minecraft are my first choices.

2 Likes

Ive been playing on my ps4 console but I believe you can cross play on all the consoles. I believe it was originally for the computer.

1 Like

I had an urge to see something with Michael Ironside and Billy Dee Williams this afternoon. Luckily, I have C&C3 on all my main devices.

2 Likes

Sure

I love Dark Souls series :smiley:

2 Likes

I still revisit a few rather ancient ones from time to time. Frontier: Elite 2 and Space Empires 4 are personal favourites. Although, nothing puts me in a calm mood like Hero Quest on the Amiga:

3 Likes

Welcome to ELR @dori1.

1 Like