Videogame, movies or books inspired recipes?

Okiedokie, as I previously stated I am a total newbie. But thanks to your advice, I learnt the basics, which is incredible! You were all so nice to me and I’m sending you a huge virtual hug.
Now: let’s talk about the title of my topic. I’m a nerd. A total nerd. Vidya, books, movies, comics. I’m sooo into that stuff. And a thought crossed my mind. About two years ago, KH3 was about to be released: here in Italy we host a huge Comicon in Lucca and they were giving out Sea Salt Ice creams for free. The taste was amazing, it’s still stuck right in my brain.
I told you this anecdote because I was wondering: have you ever tried mixing a nerdy juice? Something that resembled a food really existing in a game or something that just evoked that feeling? Perhaps, “Slytherin” or idk? I’m so sorry, I’m probably rambling, but I’d like to hear more from you about this topic.

5 Likes

While not quite fitting in the “nerdy” genre, I’ve got a recipe I’ve been working on that was inspired by my experience going through the Camp Fire back in 2018. It was a recipe I’d started before the fire completely stopped progress, but now that I’m back home I really want to get back to mixing it and perfecting the mix to share with some of the greatest people in the world.

Why?

Because it’s something I treasure. Inspiration comes from so many unique places. It’s wondrous when from the maelstrom comes order! There’s beauty in chaos. Think about it- from all of the overwhelming senses you took in that day, you chose a flavor to represent the experience. How cool is that?

Sorry for getting in the weeds- guess what I’m trying to say is that creating things from what moves you is a wonderful part of the human experience. Labels not needed (at least I don’t believe so) so go out and create! :grin:

8 Likes

guess:

and

or

7 Likes

Music inspired recipe in my rotation :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 I like your juice motto: Live fast, die old.

3 Likes

If you like the hobbit… and you remember the bread hobbits like…

Lembas bread! It can be used as a solo… from .8% up to 1.2% or…

4 Likes