Vienna Cream by FA smells like nail polish remover!

Hi all,
I’ve been mixing for a couple years now and kinda know my way around. Last year I bought some Vienna cream by FlavorArt and because of all the hype I bought a 30ml bottle as not to run out. Once I got it and removed the cap all I got was nail polish remover. I thought it must be some sort of alcohol base and made a mix and steeped and breathed the mix for a week but it taste like chemicals.
Last week I was placing an order and thought I’d try it again in case I got a bad batch. Well the crap still smells the same. Is there a secret with this flavor, am I the only one who can smell it?

I appreciate your help,

Chris.

3 Likes

That should smell like heaven, not chemicals. Send that back right meow.

1 Like

but to get two of them like it 1 year apart!

1 Like

You say bought it last year… So that’s at bare minimum 9 months old, and I’d bet, even older.

I’m thinking it went bad. And then you got refilled out of the same batch? Lol. Not likely. It’s probably just a flavor (or particular formula at least) “your body doesn’t appreciate”

How does it vape though? (the new one)
Sometimes things smell one way, and vape totally different.

3 Likes

Yea it’s smells like glue to me but man it doesn’t taste like it. Mix it, it will taste fine ok…

1 Like

I thought the same but vapes likes a dream

4 Likes

Right Meow! Purrrrr

@chiefmasterjedi Have you tried using the force? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have some sweet cream that smells like old feet but tastes and vapes fine… I guess some flavours are just weird…

5 Likes

Yea, like Raspberry and vanilla flavor coming from “Beaver anal gland juice…” It’s true, not joking at all…

4 Likes

Very interesting fact!!

Yep, i googled Beaver anal gland juice The RSPCA are probably being notified as we speak…

3 Likes

mmm mmm good… ADV :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, you’ve gotta admit, it will definitely keep the “all natural” crowd happy. Rofl

5 Likes

You’re not the only one. I need my Vienna cream mixes to steep for at least a week or two to get that chemical smell to go away. I love the stuff, but it’s not pleasant right out of the bottle.

2 Likes

Smells just like finger nail polish to me as well ( in the bottle ) after it steeps 2-4 weeks it no longer smells that way. I use it from 0.75-1.5% I know some ppl love it at 2% but not much higher it gets nasty.Hang in there and let it steep a lil longer.

4 Likes

Nothing wrong with it…use it…remember it’s a ‘concentrate’, and many are just like that…Pineapple (TFA) for one.
Vienna Cream (FA) at 1% or less…good to go.
I give all creams a month+, even blended with a magnetic stirrer.

3 Likes

Thank you for all the replies folks. I will mix something up later tonight and let it steep for a few weeks. Everyone loves it so it’s got to be worth it.

4 Likes

Vienna Cream does smell pretty bad right out of the bottle … but it does taste great below 2% and the smell will eventually dissolve from the finished mix if given ample time to steep.

I tend to use a combination of a 2/1 ratio of Vienna Cream with TPA Toasted Marshmallow … for some reason, that combination seems to make my taste buds happy …

4 Likes

If you are doing a simple mix with Vienna cream (hint hint hint 0.25% to 1.5% or 2% hint sometimes less is more l) you can really vape it in the 3days to one week time frame. But t that’s just my opinion.

1 Like

I wish the smell told us how it would taste , tpa sweet cream smell like vomit to me , but i use it lol ill bet it will be ok test it as a single flave recipe that will let you know whats up , without ruining other things if it is bad

yeah it smells off straight out o the bottle but when its mixed its great

Put a drop on your tongue :wink: