Viewing other recipes

New user here!

Hello anyone, probably a silly question here but could anyone shine a light on how to simply select a user and view their recipes?

I have a friend that I am following but I can’t seem to view his receipes! Ridiculous I suppose, but is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Gragwar

Firstly, your friend’s recipes need to be public for others to view,

What’s their username on ELR?

His name is Bilpernel. His receipes are public and I have managed to follow him by using my receipe stash- receipes I can make- and finding him there. Where I managed to follow him. Just think there must be an easier way

1 Like

When you see their name next to a recipe, just click on it and it will take you to their page with the public recipes shown.

1 Like

Or just click here as I have done the work for you.

3 Likes

Also, for you and any other who comes along and may have this problem, if you go to “My Page” (click “User” and click “My Page”) there’s a set of links under your picture at the top left. One of those is “Recipe Feed” and that will show you recipes by the people you follow. The other one is “Mixer I Follow” and if you click that you can then click on the name of any of the people you follow to see their recipes. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I removed the “Please Ignore” from the title because I don’t like things being ignored. You never know, someone might be able to use the info someday and if it says “ignore” they’ll do that. Then they won’t know and they’ll ask the same question. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

You can also use the recipe search to search the username :wink:

well played :slight_smile: