Vioryl essence Looks good for DIY, anyone?

I found 1 brand have much pretty nice review. anyone there try Vioryl for DIY eliquid ? :shushing_face:

Also found thats homepage:
Vioryl

My DIY eliquid just TPA, CAP, Purilum, FW, FA and now wanna try others product . especially for juici / fruity :laughing:

5 Likes

I think you should avoid buying any flavours from that website.
It doesn’t say anywhere that it is suitable for vaping.

A lot of flavours for cooking contain oil and you should never vape that.
They are not very clear about the precise ingredients in their products either.

http://www.vioryl.gr/en/ingredients/

It doesn’t mean anything to me.
I looked up furanoids, one of the ingredients, and discovered that some of them are poisonous.

I’m not a chemist, I know shit actually :grin:, but I wouldn’t recommend vaping that stuff.
Just stick to vendors that sell flavours specifically for vaping.

7 Likes

Looked at their website. Didn’t see to much information on their flavors. I did notice something about insect repellents on their products page. That right there would have me doubtful about their flavorings. Meaning, I for one would not buy e-liquid concentrates from a company that also offers insect repellents.

7 Likes

nice explain about thats essens… so do i… have some scary before… ahhh i read locals forum says its a feelin some alcohol… also others says like a chemical on puff shoot… i dont know its cause fault progress or others…
the others says more flavouring…

well thanks for imformation @Josephine_van_Rijn🙂

7 Likes

Nice ‘root cause’ there about insect… really make sense… may they are multipurposed company… yeahhh… for safety vaping better full essence purposed only. Thanks @TorturedZen… btw i like ur recipes :grinning:

7 Likes

Im with Josephine and TZ …If your looking to branch out tonother products besides the standards like the ones you listed there are other Flavor companies…Medicine Flower , Flavorah and the Newer Kids on the Block Wonder Flavours . There are over 10,000 flavors available the We know are safe for vaping. Please stick to the ones that have been tested and used by the community.

8 Likes

Ditto here too… Known vape manufactures.
Sometimes vaping the unknown ya might get something in your lungs even embalming fluid won’t cure.

8 Likes

yeaaa i guess too… but talking about 1000+ flavour its cause sometime i just have feelin lowest flavour thats i get in thats manufactures overed…
for example Brand A its best in creamy… Brand B in juicy… as like thats… ofcourse also its a based i get by my self mix DIY🤪

4 Likes

yeahhh the point its about safety right… im agree bout thats :love_you_gesture::+1:

5 Likes

Wonder if the vape clouds will keep Murder Hornets away?

9 Likes

ahhh yeaaa… thats means a alot… keep in safety clouds :love_you_gesture::+1::grinning:

5 Likes

Oh come on now…embalming fluid is one of the required components for a great looking corpse!! :skull_and_crossbones: LMAO

7 Likes

Nasty little beasties aren’t they! Saw a video clip and holy shit!

7 Likes

Hey now… you are not Skullie, yet, My Sparky!! :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I know! On the creeped-out scale I give them 9/10. I’m saving the last point just in case they talk.

6 Likes

this is getting creepy… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

yeaaaaa… looks creepy but something push thats our passion also Challange :ghost::rofl:

3 Likes

Most kickarse name in the insect kingdom: not simply ‘European’ or ‘Yellow-banded’ Hornets.

MURDER Hornets.

Fuckin’ badarse…

If you examine them closely, you’ll see they’re all wearing little outfits like mafia bosses complete with Blues Brothers fedoras and sunnies…

Best bug name ever!

2 Likes