Viper Flavors?

Has anyone had any experience with these flavors ? If so, do you know if they are rebottled flavors ? Do you recommend any particular flavors ? Thanks so much.
http://store.viperflavors.com/New-Flavors_c_20.html

1 Like

I have never tried them .,ā€¦honestly, first time I have heard of them. However, I did see this in their About Us section. Sounds like the manufacture at their own facility. So maybe not re-bottling. They have a phone number as well if you want to give them a ring and see.

4 Likes

Thank you I will give them a call.

1 Like

They do make their own flavorings, I drive by them daily.

2 Likes

@mixologist13 just mentioned this company

1 Like

So have you tried them? Or is a situation where you need to buy a gallon at a time?

I had tried a few of their things, but just stuck to the other companies I normally order through.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never heard of this company, which is odd since they are in the same state as me. If anyone gets any info about them, please share.

2 Likes

ā€œFlavors are made from certified organic, natural, natural and artificial, and artificial componentsā€

This made me chuckle :smiley:

11 Likes

Use the google docs spreadsheet just type ā€œdiy flavoring spreadsheetā€ it is a very useful resource

1 Like

I dont believe these are rebottled flavorings. The desserts i have tried are very good and definately unique. I have pancake, cake batter, vanilla cupcake, sponge cake, birthday cake, yellow cake. Although percentages required are higher than most brands 6-12% range i find that they yield a more ā€œauthenticā€ flavor for flavor profiles where the big brands have utterly failed in there attempts. I would normally never use any brand at this high of a % but i cannot argue with test results.

6 Likes

$2.99 seems a bit high for only 5ml, especially if higher percentages are needed. Though this is the ā€˜organicā€™ line; the non-organic ones are $2.49 for 5ml so still kind of steep. If it is good, I will pay for it, but I cannot seem to find how long they have been around for.

I would love to hear if anyone has something good to say about them, definitely not willing to rule them out.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll tell ya what, they open in a couple hours, if I get the chance Iā€™ll do a drive by later on and ask for ya. I know they have been around for over 4 years but believe they were under a different name, I want to say RealScents (they sold both vape products and soap/aromatherpy supplies).
EDIT:
Iā€™m unsure if Iā€™ll be able to make it over there todayā€¦ :frowning:

5 Likes

Hmmmm, new is always interesting but that priceā€¦

2 Likes

An update of sorts concerning Viper Vapors here in Springfield Misery (Missouri).
The store does not ā€œmake their own flavorsā€ in the sense that CAP, TFA, INW, or RF (to name a few) companies do. Viper Vapors make their own basis from the ingredients purchased from these other companies into their products which they sale as ā€œbase flavorsā€ i.e. their Butter Pecan flavor might be made up from 2 or 3 different Butter Pecans or other flavors into what they want Butter Pecan to be. Most of thier flavors are pg based and some but not all have alcohol, if the original products they used to create their brand of that ingredient had alcohol in it.
They currently have just over 365 different types of flavorings/ingredients (depending upon how you look at it).
Current pricing is:
15ml 2.99
30ml 4.49
4oz 8.99-13.99 (I was told there were only a few at that upper price range)

Empty bottles (plastic):
15ml and 30ml are 0.39
60ml 0.59
120ml 1.99

11 Likes

Thank you CallMeTut for the information. Even though I am quite dissapointed to hear the truth lol This means their ā€œcakeyā€ flavors could have FW yellow cake and other fructose/corn syrup containing flavors argggg

2 Likes

Could also have bakers flavors on them as well :wink: to me bakers is one of the best cake flavors.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time and effort in doing this! Theyā€™re bottle prices arenā€™t bad. It looks like a nice clean place. Too bad they are rebottled other flavors though :frowning:

I dont have any bakers bakery flavors. I do however have vaping zone gourmet cake and vanilla spongecake both are great and very potentā€¦
Do you believe these are the same as bakers?

1 Like

Yes from what I have heard vaping zone gourmet flavors are the same as bakers. Iā€™m not sure if they are diluting them now or not though. I havenā€™t ordered from VZ for over 2 years and bakers for a little over a year. I just recently heard from a friend who just bought some that they thought VZ may have started diluting them. The chocolate truffle is so good as well! I also really like theyā€™re tobaccos.

Oh yea the sponge cake is like 2 drops per 10ml to start.

1 Like