Visual Media (vids and pix that don't belong anywhere else)

I tried to see if we have a thread like this. Seems either I’m unable to find it, or it doesn’t exist. Ok, so we all run across photos, videos and memes we’d like to share which don’t seem to fit anywhere else on ELR. Consider this the “drop box” for them. Such as this one…

Just a few more years and video evidence may become a thing of the past. Even now - you have to question everything you see these days.

FYI - we’ve already had a political meme’s thread a few years go. Let’s not go there!

Ok, what you got? Anything for the sense of sight you’d like to share that doesn’t seem to go with any of the current threads?

11 Likes

I like this idea!! :grin:

That vid is creepy :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I created a thread “What are you watching”, you could drop stuff like that there too, anything goes (unlike the movies thread).

3 Likes

12 Likes

bwahahahaha
I peed a little!

5 Likes

10 Likes

For those who hoarded toilet paper, there is hope :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Leave it to the nerds!!! What happens when they drink that stuff?

8 Likes

Okay, this is way off the cuff here… but I read that in natural medicine that sometimes the cure for common ailments looks like the object it cures… take from that what you will LOL

7 Likes

So if ya gots turkey neck… Ya gotta eats… lol
Got it.

6 Likes

Yep, that’s exactly what I was referring to (SNORTS)

6 Likes
8 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

hahah awesome :smiley: My hair dresser will be shocked when I get to see her again as well :stuck_out_tongue: (Old photo from 2012)

9 Likes

I haven’t gotten too far out of control yet.

8 Likes

Very interesting, just wondering, all I have is toilet paper rolls,
Can I make some HARD LIQUOR?

8 Likes
8 Likes
5 Likes

This Innocent Dog Photo Is Confusing

It turns out that the picture is actually just a three-legged dog licking itself on its back.

3 Likes