Voltrove 25v3 RTA Reviewed by SessionDrummer

I thought it was shipping insurance. It was automatically applied for me. I don’t even know why I have that page open, LOL. I can’t buy it.

4 Likes

Im sure your right . I never paid much attention

3 Likes

Why cant you buy it ?

Nevermind i remember now its a rebuildable

3 Likes

Because it is a rebuildable post and I only have 1/2 of 1 working hand.

3 Likes

What tanks do yiu use

2 Likes

Cerebrus mainly, you used to give them away because you had so many when you just wanted the mods, damn it! I also like my Sakerz Master. I’ve got others like Fireluke 3, Falcon King’s etc, but they just sit there unused most of the time. I also have some Valyrian III but I haven’t used them yet.

3 Likes

Lmao…You are absolutely right.

3 Likes

I remember when you told me that, lol. I’ll stop talking about this on this thread now.

3 Likes

They came with the geekvape nova

3 Likes

If that’s the original Cerberus I used to run vaporeso gt coils low wattage they had good flavour I’ll dig though my box of coils and let you know which ones they was smok baby comparable I think as well

3 Likes

Sent private message so I don’t derail the thread.

2 Likes

@Grabbo LOL, that is the BEST compliment EVER !!!

I really don’t think you could go wrong with this one.

LOL, sorry about that @Grabbo.

:slight_smile:

A lot (not all) of my reviews are self funded, so my hopes are that I can find the GREAT ONES, and pass it on…

3 Likes

Congrats @fidalgo_vapes, and you KNOW, I’m going to SWEAT YOU, until I hear what you think.

3 Likes

@KC111 with that said, is there anyone in your home that we could coach into helping with the re-wicking ?

2 Likes

OK you two, don’t make me FLAG you !!!

:slight_smile:

Kidding …

3 Likes

Sent private message, no derailment by me!

3 Likes

You know I don’t care @KC111, BUT, I was ABOUT ready to tell you and @fidalgo_vapes to getta room !!!

2 Likes

Lmao.Ill give my opinion but leave the reviews for others… Fiddys Thoughts lol

3 Likes

Great review @SessionDrummer, you pretty much summed it up :+1:
I too prefer the smoke (mirrored) tank glass on the black RTA.
BTW the clear (and smoke) tank glass sections are available separately at Voltrove.com for 5 bucks each :ok_hand:

5 Likes

So the black comes with tinted glass?? I ordered black one

4 Likes