Voltrove 25v3 RTA Reviewed by SessionDrummer

Nice @Rocky02852

2 Likes

Yes @fidalgo_vapes the black comes with both tanks tinted, and the SS version has clear.

4 Likes

Ok ty…I didnt catch that whe i ordered or the review

2 Likes

Ive never had a tank with juice flow control…Whats up witj that ? Is it easy to mess with or what

2 Likes

I just close the flow when filling, otherwise it’s wide open…

3 Likes

The juice flow control isnt separate from air flow ? Or is it? I need to go loom at what SD says agin

3 Likes

Separate from airflow control :ok_hand:

3 Likes

If im reading SDs review right its inside ?

3 Likes

I’m going to BOLD that text @fidalgo_vapes

3 Likes

Nevermind…You laid it out great up top SD in review. I was just missing it

2 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes the juice flow control is separate from the airflow. The juice flow is rather built in, to the deck/chimney. It’s alot easier than you may think. Once fully assembled, simply turning the whole tank assembly opens, and/or closes the juice flow. The airflow ring is below that, and adjusted on it’s own.

Like Rocky said, you want to make SURE to shut the juice flow OFF, before removing the cap to prevent gravity dumping. So it’s juice flow OFF, pull top cap, fill, re-install top cap, juice flow back open.

4 Likes

Do you have juice flow open or half ir what? When your using tank

4 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes Mark really did a great job with the DIRECTIONS you twist the tank and top, and what each direction does. It’s literally ONE fluid movement.

What does this mean ?

If you want to FILL the tank, you twist the whole assembly COUNTER-clockwise. This closes off the juice flow, and unlocks the top cap for filling. ONE fluid turning motion.

If you want to CLOSE it up after filling you twist the whole assembly CLOCKWISE. This will lock the top cap in place, and OPEN the juice flow. Again, one fluid turning motion.

5 Likes

TBH, I had ASSUMED I would get some leaking or something, while I was figuring out exactly how much cotton to use, how to tuck the tails, BUT, I had ZERO issues after NUMEROUS wickings. As long as I cut the tails even with the bottom of the juice wells, and had the cotton covering the ports like in the pictures, NO issues, leaking flooding, NOTHING.

Because of this, I just ran it full bore (wide open) on both the airflow ring (below tank), and juice flow (inside the tank).

5 Likes

Even at full bore (wide open) it is just ever so slightly restricted, but just barely. I lost count of how many tankfuls I ran through before writing the review, but let’s settle on “A LOT”. I never once had the urge to even partially close either the air or juice flow controls.

If juiceflow controls are new to you @fidalgo_vapes, it’s stupid simple on the 25. OFF for filling, ON after the cap’s back on, it’s that simple.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer Thanks for another great review, Now stop it because every time you review something i want it.

4 Likes

Dammit @Psyc, are you on Reddit ?? !!!

Someone ELSE just told me that over there LOL.

Thank you.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Thank You…Yes after all these years this will be my frst juice control

Appreciate you taking the time

5 Likes

You’re welcome @fidalgo_vapes, and welcome to the party !!!

3 Likes