Voopoo and Children Vaping

Found this on Instagram am I wrong, are these not children?

1 Like

Eh? They look young but I doubt they’re children Dan.
I’ve dated an Asian girl long time ago and even when she was 25 she still had to show her ID before she could enter an 18+ place. Looks can be deceiving.

5 Likes

Really, they aren’t children? Wow, then I guess I am way off because they sure look way under 18 to me.

What say you @voopootechjudy @VOOPOOTech?

3 Likes

They still active on ELR? Haven’t seen or heard from them in a while :rofl:
They didn’t exactly get the warmest welcome IIRC

3 Likes

True that. They did try to pull some Sh!t.

To tell the truth I am blown away that these two could be over 18. I changed my question just incase I am wrong. I know, I know, Dan the Man wrong? No way, but yes, I can be wrong my friends. :grin: :innocent: :wink:

4 Likes

I get it though … if I see kids in the US, they often look way older than they are. I’ve seen 13 year olds that could pass for adults but on the eastern side of us, it’s often quite the opposite.

4 Likes

Your right about that but wow just wow. They really do look young to me.

Anywho, I’m getting rebuked right now on Instagram. They are telling me the same thing. Live and Learn.

3 Likes

Even though I don’t look particularly old for my age, I sure wish I had some of those genes :tada:

4 Likes

Right? I have always looked younger than I am too but I think I am catching up now.

3 Likes

Yeah they do look like teenagers

3 Likes

I must be from a different era, because what they’re doing in the video grosses me out.

5 Likes

C’mon, didn’t y’all read the racial profiling handbook?
They’re Asian. It’s a genetic thing…they all look young! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

You never did any bangers, Phil?? lol… surprised… as that is from the 60’s…
but what would I know?? :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I don’t even know what that means.

3 Likes

When you smoke a joint, its actually called shot gun… one can still get high off another one’s exhale…

6 Likes

I guess I haven’t lived much. Sounds nasty to me.

5 Likes

Fixed it for you :rofl:

5 Likes

Oppsie!! dang it, hate that when it happens :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

If you click on the girls name you will find her wedding pics on Instagram…EVEN THOUGH they are most likely of age they do look young …

3 Likes

Stalker!!! :grimacing: :rofl:

4 Likes