Voopoo pnp rba

Is the voopoo rba any good or is it bad like the smok rbas for the rpm series. I want a rebuildable for the vaporesso luxe xr i got and not sure its worth it if its anything like smok

3 Likes

I picked got a Pnp RBA from element vape. I used it twice and it broke. As a RBA it’s really simple to build though the super tiny flat head screws are hard to work with. It’s a super tight draw not recommended for RDL but for MTL it would work great. I would like to get the Voopoo RTA Pod tank to try instead. It only has a 2ml capacity, but it’s built more like an RTA. And can be used with 510 or any pnp coil mod (drag s and Argus pro).

4 Likes

So its similar to the smok one. You have to loop the coil around the screws. Im contemplating weather or not. Id get the wotofo smrt but really whats the point i still need to buy coils for it.

3 Likes

Aren’t the WOTOFO’s all mesh coils?

Love my Baby Beast coil. Don’t know if they make them for pods tho.

5 Likes

Yes thats why im not interested in them as you need to buy the kits to keep using it.

3 Likes

Kits are 10 coils and cotton. It’s your cheapest option. Takes me less than 2 minutes to rebuild…
Run more than 60ml between rebuild.
Your not going to buy coils cheeper.

5 Likes

I figured id use 28g kanthal in the pnp voopoo sells. Vaporesso sells a newer gtx pnp rba but its only available on their website. In the long run using round wire will be cheaper. So now you use that wotofo smrt are they kanthal mesh or nichrome?

3 Likes

The kit is cheap flawless has got them for £4.99 for 6 coils buy 10 packs :star_struck:

5 Likes

I found a 10 pack for £4.99. Problem is it doesnt state the wire material. And thats the issue.

3 Likes

Does it give the ohm’s? Back when I bought them I bought . 17 ohm . They were stainless. I had a choice of all three materials by ohms. Paid $4.99 for the 1 coil body and 10 coils and cotton. It fits my Geek Vape Cereubis tank that came in a GV kit. Only sub-ohm I have. Otherwise I would of trashed it.
Also have the VooPoo coil body fits a plastic tank with a 510. I’ll have to look for it to be more specific. Hated that plastic tank and never used it.

5 Likes

The one i seen shows .2ohms on the pnp smrt. But no where can i find the material. The vaporesso coils are nichrome and im not a fan of it.

3 Likes

The . 2 mesh is kanthol.

6 Likes

Found out that the voopoo pnp works in these pods so i bought it for £2.99 and some ss wire for £3. Thanks for all the replies and opinions on everything.

4 Likes