VOOPOO - Spark Your Life- Product Preview

N2 Dual mesh coils enlarge the heating area and bring fast heating speed. Balanced Heating with dual mesh coils support a better vaping experience, and bring you a super smooth and good flavor~

Details:
Size:16.8*22.8mm
Resistance: 0.3Ω
Power Range: 45-80W
Best Range: 55-65W

Package List: UFORCE N2*5

Package size: 50.520.5161.5mm

Package weight: 61.5g (±3)g

**Available soon~ **
Follow @voopootechofficial on instagram and giveaway is coming soon.

4 Likes

%E5%BD%A2%E8%B1%A1%E6%B5%B7%E6%8A%A5

VOOPOO Panda Introduction

The VOOPOO Panda AIO Pod Starter Kit is the newest device from popular vape manufacturer VOOPOO and set to release in late June or July 2018. It’s an internal battery pod system with included pods for both high mg nicotine salts and lower mg freebase nicotine juices. It’s available in 5 colours: Black/Silver, White/Black, Black/Red, Black/Yellow, and Blue/Gold.
VOOPOO_Panda_AIO_Pod_Starter_Kit_Preview

Specs

Size:754727.4mm
Capacity:5ml
Wattage:12W or 8W
Resistance:0.8ohm/1.2ohm
Battery capacity:1100mah
Charging: USB/1.5hours
Switch timeout protection
Short-circuit protection
Overcharge protection
Over-discharge protection

Packaging List

Panda pod kit
Two Replacement pods
Sealing O-rings
USB cable
User manual
Warranty card

Preview
%E5%8D%96%E7%82%B9%E6%B5%B7%E6%8A%A51

It comes with both pod options. One has a built in 1.2-ohm coil and fires at 8 watts. The other has a 0.8-ohm coil and fires at 12 watts. They claim one is for regular juice and the other is for nicotine salts but at 12 watts it’s fine to use high mg nicotine salts in. The pods are very easy to get in and out and easy to full with a fine point bottle. Twist cap or glass drippers aren’t as easy.

It’s a very nice and small and comfortable pod system. Tiny in size so you can put it in the pocket. And it adopts vertical ventilation, perfect air flow giving the biggest clouds.

Pics
DSC00860
DSC00862

1 Like

what are the rules?

It’s a preview, not a giveaway :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah so he can flip it on EBay if he wins!

2 Likes

Who is they? I thought you were a verified vendor?

3 Likes

%E5%BD%A2%E8%B1%A1%E6%B5%B7%E6%8A%A5

VOOPOO Panda Introduction

The VOOPOO Panda AIO Pod Starter Kit is the newest device from popular vape manufacturer VOOPOO and set to release in late June or July 2018. It’s an internal battery pod system with included pods for both high mg nicotine salts and lower mg freebase nicotine juices. It’s available in 5 colours: Black/Silver, White/Black, Black/Red, Black/Yellow, and Blue/Gold.
VOOPOO_Panda_AIO_Pod_Starter_Kit_Preview

Specs

Size:754727.4mm
Capacity:5ml
Wattage:12W or 8W
Resistance:0.8ohm/1.2ohm
Battery capacity:1100mah
Charging: USB/1.5hours
Switch timeout protection
Short-circuit protection
Overcharge protection
Over-discharge protection

Packaging List

Panda pod kit
Two Replacement pods
Sealing O-rings
USB cable
User manual
Warranty card

Preview

It comes with both pod options. One has a built in 1.2-ohm coil and fires at 8 watts. The other has a 0.8-ohm coil and fires at 12 watts. They claim one is for regular juice and the other is for nicotine salts but at 12 watts it’s fine to use high mg nicotine salts in. The pods are very easy to get in and out and easy to full with a fine point bottle. Twist cap or glass drippers aren’t as easy.

It’s a very nice and small and comfortable pod system. Tiny in size so you can put it in the pocket. And it adopts vertical ventilation, perfect air flow giving the biggest clouds.

Pics
DSC00860
DSC00862

Are you looking for a portable, easy to use, pod-style mod.
Paying attention; the VOOPOO Panda is the mod to cater to all of your needs.
Now let’s check out the cutest Panda Pod Kit.

DSC00860

With an ergonomic design and lovely appearance.The panda is a well-known symbol of Chinese culture. also most adored animal in the whole world.

The VOOPOO Panda is inspired by its namesake, using a primarily white color with black accents on the drip tip.the funny part is that fire button to simulate to be a panda’s ears.

DSC00862

With an ergonomic design and lovely appearance. Despite its diminutive size, It is surprisingly comfortable to hold, which is mostly attributed to the rubberized finish that coats most of the device that gives it a smooth yet grippy texture that makes it easy to hold.The drip tip is comfortably shaped to provide an ergonomic mouthfeel and the insulation works well to prevent any heat from the coils transferring to the lips.

USB Port–The bottom of the device showcases the micro USB port used to charge the internal battery . It works with a built-in 1100mAh battery so you will enjoy a long-lasting vape time after 1.5 hour charging.

Nicotine salt + Regular E-liquid

The Panda Kit comes with two pods for different juices, one is for Nicotine salt and the other is for regular e-liquid. Just grip the VOOPOO Panda in your palms for an on-the-go vape!

Due to the MTL design, the mod works best with concentrated e-liquids. Flavor production is more than satisfying. The flavor and performance of the pod for salt nic was very good–possibly the best that I’ve gotten from a pod system

DSC02540

Ease of Use

Getting the VOOPOO Panda set up and ready for use is fairly straightforward and hassle-free. After the mod is done charging via the included micro USB cable (which should take about an hour), simply pull off the white protective cover, remove the pod which is affixed magnetically, remove the rubber seal at the bottom of the pod then proceed to fill it with your e-liquid of choice.

With dimensions of 75 * 47.5 * 27.4mm (height, length, width), the VOOPOO Panda is as portable as can be and it easily slips in and out of any pants pockets regardless of the pocket’s size. The smooth and seamless ergonomic shape makes it a pleasure to hold, even for long and extended vaping sessions, and the firing button is perfectly placed within easy reach.

qqe688aae59bbe20180719172849

Overall Experience
The VOOPOO Panda is a portable pod kit for starters. With built-in 1100mAh battery, the Panda will be a delicate pet in your palms.

The VOOPOO Panda definitely has a lot of things going for it:

adequate battery life
an ergonomic shape
a strong battery
reliable vaping performance.

More Details: http://en.voopootech.com/panda

qqe688aae59bbe20180719172952

1 Like

Coming from the vendor itself, I’d rather call it a presentation than a review and perhaps the category you put it in isn’t really appropriate.

If you want it in this section, feel free to send me a sample and I’ll be happy to do a real review for you :star_struck:

4 Likes

May be the fact that its hard for them to find a reviewer to do it??
DOHH!

3 Likes

There’s a lot of people that would do it :wink: I like vendor presentation and if you want to review it Suomynona or give us your opinion, I’m sure you can pick one up for cheap somewhere :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. Pls PM me for the review things. Interested.

Thanks. Pls PM me for review details.

Upgraded materials:V0 class fire protection bridge

1. More effective juice-proof structure

2. Protecting components for a more durable and stable chip

149383-ad7d604e5b4068d3b3a1b812417bc750

GENE VAPE SOLUTIONS— A Veteran technique provider with multiple patents of technological invention. As long as the product is equipped with the Gene chip, it will generally avoid malfunctions. The rate of poor quality during manufacturing is very small, only six in ten thousand, and it is with a zero of complaints rate from customers.

In recent years, VOOPOO has been in a long strategic cooperation with GENE, rolling out a geek custom made version of “FAN” chip aims to provide those high-end quality-pursuing customers with more excellent services and more personal DIY options.

The newest GENE. FAN chip of military grade with a instantaneous firing time, supporting you vape instantly. For the after sales service, customers are entitled with one-year warranty for the board and lifespan repair service.

149384-cbafece0816742e250c5f57da4644c96

Since the last few months, we have been using the upgraded GENE.FAN chip in mods like MOJO & DRAG. It’s a tiny change that strongly strengthens the chip to be safer and more durable.

Within the new chip, a V0 class fire protection bridge is structured, which makes the whole chip more effective in juice-proof and protecting components from most external damages.

VOOPOO always strives for your best vaping experience. The pursuit of perfection inspires us to create better ideas, products and solutions.

More details about gene chip please click: http://en.voopootech.com/gene
Or @voopootechofficial on ins

5 Likes

I love my Drag. I’ve had it for about 14 months and not a single problem. I use it every evening for dripping.

2 Likes

I’m excited to receive mine. I used my gift card from a Heavens Gift contest here in forums to order one. Been stalking the mailman, not so patiently, waiting for it to arrive ;p :package:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/VOOPOO-DRAG-TC-Box-MOD-157W.html

2 Likes

Wonderful :100::100:

The battery life in the drag is amazing.

2 Likes

Do you know that VOOPOO has released Rune RDA? Rune rda is VOOPOO’s second RDA. If you don’t have one, let’s check the §review below!

IMG_4303

Specs:

24.6mm Diameter
Four-Terminal Postless Style Build Deck
Side Mounted Flathead Screws
Stainless Steel Plated Deck and Screws
12mm Deep Juice Well
Dual Port Bottom Feed
Interchangeable Squonk Pin
Adjustable Side Airflow
Four Bottom Air Ports
Two Per Side
4mm Wide Each
Gold Plated 510 Contact
810 Resin Drip Tip
510 Drip Tip Adapter

34789185_453130181775585_1272635368566423552_n_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

Design

There’s a Large build deck with four adjustable sideling airflow, the sideling airflow tubes lengthen the distance of airflow for a better flavor.

Both single coil and dual coils supported, it’s your choice.

And substantial juice wells making it suitable for both dripping and squonking.

What I love is the One-step coil insetion,which is very surprising for rda beginners.

QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720180710154243

Build Quality

The build quality of the Rune is very good. All of the Stainless Steel construction feels solid, and the threading on the 510 pin is nice and smooth. The gold-plated BF pin also feels very sturdy.

IMG_4251

Performance

If you tried Rune rda, I believe you’ll be impressed with it’s performance.

To be honest, it may not be the best cloud chucking RDA or the most intense flavor producer, but overall it still does an excellent job at all of those aspects.

All Builds 2.5mm-4mm ID. There is room to go bigger as well, much bigger, could easily fit a 5-6mm ID but it really works best with a 3.5-4mm ID. Smaller one’s didn’t work as well and seems to lose flavor. You want your coils to cover up both air holes. Height wise, you want to drop it as low to the air as you can. The higher up the less flavor came through. Overall flavor can be really good when built correctly and just decent when not. It’s not made for a lot of wraps or small ID coils.

DSC04250_%E5%89%AF%E6%9C%AC

What’s in the Box

1 x RUNE RDA
1 x 510 Adapter Ring
3 x Seal Ring
1 x Stainless Steel Hex Socket Screw
3 x Slotted Screw
1 x Slotted Screwdriver
1 x Hex Screwdriver
1 x User Manual

3 Likes

I was looking at your single coils RDA. and I like your web site.