Voorhees Customs RDA Stand Quick Look by SessionDrummer

Not that I don’t love (some of) our former president’s and think they deserve a day….but my Voorhees mod is sitting at the local post office. I feel like a kid waiting for Santa! I hate that there was no mail today, but at least I know it’s close :relaxed:

5 Likes

Initially I couldn’t think of any ideas, so I wasn’t going to get any custom panels. But after giving it a little thought….I tried for the colors that looked closest to neon and he found the koala design for me. Thanks to @mjag and @SessionDrummer for bring Voorhees to my attention. I actually went to the site just to order a tank stand, but you know how it goes :wink:

9 Likes

OUTSTANDING @NeonKoala !!!

8 Likes

Please tell us about the mod on the right. What batteries, how many, regulated or no, etc. .

5 Likes

I wish I knew know to just put the link, but I don’t (sorry) it’s a duel 18650, you can choose between parallel or series when ordering. He also makes 21700 mods, but I have a rule….my first order from any unknown business is always small, as a test

9 Likes
9 Likes

Thank you @SessionDrummer I was really hoping you were going to do that! :wink::+1:t2:

5 Likes

You have to be careful. There are enablers lurking on here.
Very nice haul !

9 Likes

Pic removed

Sorry, Lazy me. I looked at his site and I see it’s a build stand. Awesome. Seems like he add several items since I last checked.

4 Likes

Love the wraps!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

These do look neat! I’m missing the dimensions of the various custom mods?

6 Likes

I’m not even gonna lie, at the time I bought them, I choose them because they were cheap and I needed a bunch, lol (10 wraps $2.49)

5 Likes