Voorhees Customs RDA Stand Quick Look by SessionDrummer

I think it was @mjag who had posted some nice looking work from Voorhees, including some really nice looking 3D printed RDA stands. Well, I couldn’t NOT at least check them out. This wont be a full review, but a quick look. From the MFG …

RDA Stand/Display

Finally designed a 3D printed RDA stand to hold your RDA, RDTA, tanks ect. Then I realized there are so many sizes now days there is a need for variations so I designed two more. I added a groove in the base around the 510 to catch the annoying juice that likes to seep out of tanks so it will be contained and not run all over your desk. There are 3 total sizes that I can print in multiple colors see pictures for colors I have available and add color choice in order notes.

(Rainbow color filament is what was used for three in pictures printed big to small its a random color that changes as it prints so get what ever comes out at that time)

• Original - 4x 24mm 3x 30mm $8.00
  • XL - 3x 30mm 2x 41mm $8.00
  • XXL 5x 24mm 4x 30mm 3x 41mm $13.00

I opted for the Original in brown with red base trim as shown on the product page.

It supported up to (4) 24mm, and (3) 30mm tanks/RDA’s. Now that I’ve seen it in person, I think I’m going to get a few more. Very nicely done, fairly inexpensive, and just plain worked, looked great, and helped clean up some piles of equipment, and did so with a very small footprint.

The company logo on front, and a nice red trimmed base layer …

Started by loading up the rear …

And then the front …

It was sturdy when loaded, and everything stood right where it should, and I couldn’t find fault with it. Nice little lips to catch any drips, if you accidentally put a NOT cleaned tank on it.

All in, it’s probably one of the best, cheapest investments you can make. And with tons of color options, and 3 sizes, you have lots of different possible choices.

As an added bonus, he threw in some damned funny, and nice addons in the package, including a keyring, stickers, AND, a coil cutting guide !!!

If you too, have a large pile of “stuff” and have wanted to clean it up a bit, I think the RDA Stands from Voorhees Customs will take care of your needs. He doesn’t just make stands, but also Custom Mods, Battery Wraps, Mod Doors, and much, MUCH more. Def. check out his site, and help spread the word.

Props out to @mjag.

Available Colors:

17 Likes

@SessionDrummer so you’re saying my stabilizer link bushings ,that are cut into ⅓s and stuck to my table with post it tack …aren’t as good?? :crazy_face::rofl:… Those are pretty cool actually I love 3D printed stuff I want a 3D printer I got a mod that was 3D printed and it weighs a ¼ of any of my others…
What’s the colored rolls? electrical wire?
Nice write-up you do a lot for this community thank you for your time and efforts

3 Likes

Hehe @D-a-M-o-N, don’t know if I’d be so bold, but I was impressed with it, how accessible the tanks were, and how small a footprint it had.

3 Likes

@D-a-M-o-N those are the colors available.

1 Like

Okay that’s what feeds the 3D printer then learning things all the time!

3 Likes

Hehe, me too. I don’t own one, but now I WANT one !!!

3 Likes

Voorhees does quality work, after the first mod I got from him and seeing how clean the wiring is inside and overall fit and finish I was hooked. Got a few of his mods now, will post more pics when I get more time but here are a few I have on my phone.

Great write up @SessionDrummer for a really good guy who is honest and very good at what he does :+1:

9 Likes

You’re very welcome @D-a-M-o-N, thank you.

2 Likes

@mjag

enabler

[noun]

en·​abler | \ i-ˈnā-blər

, -bᵊl-ər \

Definition of enabler

: one that [enables] another to achieve an end

6 Likes

How is that Voorhees mod holding up?

4 Likes

@NeonKoala bullet proof. Hard 3d modeled plastic.

3 Likes

All my Voorhees mods have been great, haven’t had any problems

4 Likes

Thank @SessionDrummer and @mjag for the feedback. I placed an order last night and he’s working on some designs for some custom panels. I’m excited :blush:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see what he designs for you. I plan on asking him to make custom single 21700 mods using the Hohm Slice chips. They use 26650 batteries which are not great and the paint chips just by looking at them. Great chip though so to re-purpose them would be great.

5 Likes

Would love to have something that would accept the Hohm Wrecker G2 board. Love the board, hate the mod box.

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to post pics in the future, when it comes :blush:

4 Likes

Got you brother :wink: Not just a better box, holds a nearly a 41mm tank, but also uses dual 21700’s

4 Likes

Whoa, nice! I assume that’s Vorhees? I’m gonna have to write him.

3 Likes

Yeah, had a Hohmwrecker G2 that fell and broke one of the battery contacts. Voorhees said he could probably 3D print a new part to fix the battery contact but I wanted something different and that is what he came up with, it is bad ass.

In this post I have more pics, pretty sure I made a thread about it too with more info, will look for that later.

5 Likes

I remember seeing those. Guess I forgot about it. Getting older sucks :laughing:

5 Likes