Vote for ELR Forum as Best of 2016!

Nick aka GrimmGreen mentioned in his latest video (TuesdayBroTuesday) yesterday that Guide To Vaping opened up their yearly Best Of poll for 2016. You can vote for anything from best mod, rda, youtube channel…etc. Most importantly, our beloved ELR forum is listed/nominated in the best forum category. Let’s show our captain @daath ,co captain @JoJo and our family the love and recognition they deserve. :grinning:

21 Likes

Surprising that DIY wasn’t more supported in the listings (drop down menus)… such as Nic River, or Real Flavors… diy juices such as Bust a Nut… or even vendors for wire. Also multiple selections for things like Geek Vape and Geekvape, There is a Griffin 24 on the list, if it had said Griffin 25 I would have selected it, instead I selected the mini, but then others probably just selected other things so as not to waste a vote on typo’s either. While this sounds feeble, it really has a tendency to skew the voting… should I choose this Geek Vape or that Geekvape… oh well, I just pick this other thing instead… I’m not complaining, just constructive criticism.

6 Likes

Agreed. Since they give an option to input your own nomination it leaves room for dupes with typos…but I think we are used to dupes by now :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Done! :wink:

2 Likes

I take offense to that, (I know that was a typo for you calling me a “dope”) lol

5 Likes

No way Tut! Never lmao.

Done :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done, we’re at second place now, got to beat vaping underground :grinning:

5 Likes

Done :wink:

2 Likes

Voted and rated 10 IMO

1 Like

Steampugs only lacks a few votes for best vape blog (a few hundred that is), go vote! :smile:

6 Likes

Good to see your post @wvsanta , we have missed you!

4 Likes

I have missed everyone on ELR as well. Just took a few days of me time and trying to catch up reading everything. I will be in and out for a while yet very busy right now.

Thanks

6 Likes

Definitely know real life, and the factors it plays… But yes, please stop in every chance you can! You have been missed!!

5 Likes

I felt let down as well DIY didn’t have much presence in that poll truthfully I’d rather take part in one that had to do w/ our vendors that we use daily to show our support.

4 Likes

when i started diy , it was a small part of vaping , i would think by now it would have grown much more , im proud to be part of such a great group , it is a shame the diy has not been recognized as much , i do think we are a thorn in the manufacturers side so we may not get the recognition in things such as this , ELR is the best thing in the vape world with the best people we know this and that is enough

8 Likes

Agreed x2

I have seen the big " Vendors " go from writing on their website how they have no affiliation to vaping and vaping products to now they are selling Vg.Pg and mixing supplies. Whether they want to shout it to the roof top or not we are a major portion of their profits.

And How could I not comment on ELR it is the Best Forum Ever and w/ Best Ppl in the World :smile_cat:

5 Likes

Just out of curiosity has/have anyone used these top winners (so far)?:

I used VapeWild when I was buying vendor juice

2 Likes

Not me.

Not likely to either. It’s going to take one hell of a vendor to even try to compete with the quality of the ones that we use on a regular basis here.

3 Likes