Vso Raw SFT

Lmao, no. I have not vaped, OR tasted a urinal cake. But unfortunately, if I had to guess on what to compare VSO BHC to, it would unfortunately be a lemon flavored urinal cake. Think of the smell when you go into a really used (and not very clean) public restroom. Unfortunately, this is what I’m reminded of, minus the urine.

Some people would say that it’s “pledge-y”, but I find the smell of pledge lemon to be more or less pleasant. This was the typical “lemon cleaner” scent, but something in there pushed it from cleaner to urinal cake, and I did not find it pleasing at all, no matter what percentage.

One more thing to mention, is that the RAW is 10 times stronger than the regular flavor concentrate. If I used the normal version of BHC, and kept it below 0.75%, it works quite well. Especially with watermelons. It does something special to them. I can’t exactly describe it, but any time I had a natural watermelon mix that wasn’t great, a touch of BHC would make it better.

This is the ONLY aroma from VSO that I had a problem with. I love every one that I’ve tried, except for this one.

2 Likes